Build of the Week S06E04: Mathil's DreamFeather Spectral Throw

"
vio wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
Mathil, defining the meta since 2013.

yep, like watching his streams when i can't play.

Defining the nerf list since ST.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Extremely unoptimized for all the right reasons.
"
cmilles wrote:
Interesting BotW. Nice to see a spectral throw set up again, however I'm going to sound like a broken record. . .

This is now the third of the 4 builds of the weeks this series that utilizes chaos damage and/or poison combinations. Additionally, we are now at 100% of the BotW having DoT as one of it's main focus points.

I would like to see a build that is not chaos/poison/dot. Still giving this build a thumbs up for creative use of evasion as a offensive mechanic to maximize damage as well as doubling as a defence.

+1

and I would like to see a melee one (non EQ please)
This is a great build - Mathil delivered once again!

"
opmanzano wrote:
... and I would like to see a melee one (non EQ please)

Melee non EQ build? There you go:
Spoiler
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
S0S wrote:
how about posting a build of the week that is still viable with the recent nerfs

He's killed all the content in the game with this build. [Removed by Support] irrelevant.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Oct 5, 2016, 9:13:15 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
Cool build, but I think that everyone know it, like almost every other mathil's builds :D

how about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748242

It's unique and interresting, and possible on low budget, as well as high endgame budget.

Did you just say ll bv pathfinder build is "unique" ? lulz
I know this has been said a bunch, but this makes me want to be able to have a free range camera mode so much. Poe looks so much better from all the different angles. Love that top down zoomed out view of the spectral throw skill.
slow clear maps, LS better (faster clear and can be run on any maps)
Omg this build is in
Hahaahha
Nice pick GG
Now more ppl will plAy this budget build :-)
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Hey Guys

It's Mathil here ONCE AGAIN
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info