HideYourCurrency HoT build

I don' t mind about pvp anymore, i don't like how it 'evolved' during this years, i just enter in sarn to do my leo quest, when my leo will hit level 8 i will leave pvp for those who think it can be fixed.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
"
So you made this broken build just to oneshot people that are trying to do leo quest survive 180 seconds? Why enter in sarn arena every 5 minute when you already know that HoT can kill anyone in one hit? Don't know what you gonna prove behaving like this...

cause he is a gnome, who like destroying the fun of other players.

I Know 4 People irl that Quitted cause of him.
And I reported him several times already for player griefing and exploting.

We make funny PVP with 10 Players in the arena, then this boring boy appears and griefing the complete arena.

I will just ignore this boring boy, if he joins arena i leave it.

I just Hope GGG will Ban/warn this Griefer, cause i dont think they want lose more players, cause they getting griefed by this gnome.

Well You can t call it an exploit when this is something wanted by the devs, something we reported plenty and they ded not fix until now.

I also seen Lapiz version of this build who could already beat most people, I even have all but the +4 empower (got +3) but I never wanted to do it since it look broken and boring. There is no fight really with a build like that, just fighting worms and running.

However, I disagree with you about griefing. Hide is very annoying but will just come 20 minutes and leave while someone like CCUP could stay all day in sarn really spawn killing people.

Mullaxul is right to say this build is ridiculous now that he implemented LA and EA. I dare to say it seems Grand spectrum might need a limit number because with it any build can use any elem skill and 1 shot people.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"

Mullaxul is right to say this build is ridiculous now that he implemented LA and EA. I dare to say it seems Grand spectrum might need a limit number because with it any build can use any elem skill and 1 shot people.

Exactly.
Limiting it to 1 Would make it useless.
They Should just make 5% from each, 1% in PVP. and all fine.

Actually that is what i call Pay EX 2 Win, I cant get those Super expensiv 3 Ex Jewels. So the other win!

♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
Last edited by WaifuJanna on Oct 9, 2016, 1:46:41 PM
You really can't place a limit on GS jewels. It's just the hilarious fact that's all it takes now and what most people do. You just randomly travel across the tree taking whatever is in your path to get as many jewel sockets as you can. Look at this guys tree, it looks fucking retarded. There's literally no min-maxing or thought process involved besides taking a few es nodes. This games PvP is the absolute shittiest it's ever been. I've said that a lot but it just continues to get worse all time which is hilarious in itself.

Look at what's in PvP currently.

Worm builds.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
EA......zzzz
LA......zzzz
SRS........duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
ES trolls/Aegis........"afk guiz whacking it to pokemon, be bakz latur huuur"
Shin clones/Pathfinders......... 1234513523515135142142151351351351342142152152152142 duuuuur

There's trappers at every corner too but they're just pests really. Just there to be ignored because they serve no purpose besides throwing random shit all over and praying they trip someone up.

Should just revert the nerfs to RF while you're at it. We already have a bunch of dumb asses bouncing into each other mashing 12345, that's all there is left. RF would fit perfectly into this meta.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
You really can't place a limit on GS jewels. It's just the hilarious fact that's all it takes now and what most people do. You just randomly travel across the tree taking whatever is in your path to get as many jewel sockets as you can. Look at this guys tree, it looks fucking retarded. There's literally no min-maxing or thought process involved besides taking a few es nodes. This games PvP is the absolute shittiest it's ever been. I've said that a lot but it just continues to get worse all time which is hilarious in itself.

Look at what's in PvP currently.

Worm builds.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
EA......zzzz
LA......zzzz
SRS........duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
ES trolls/Aegis........"afk guiz whacking it to pokemon, be bakz latur huuur"
Shin clones/Pathfinders......... 1234513523515135142142151351351351342142152152152142 duuuuur

There's trappers at every corner too but they're just pests really. Just there to be ignored because they serve no purpose besides throwing random shit all over and praying they trip someone up.

Should just revert the nerfs to RF while you're at it. We already have a bunch of dumb asses bouncing into each other mashing 12345, that's all there is left. RF would fit perfectly into this meta.

<3 so gud! ;D
ant to say thank you. POE has lost another player. u people destroying me the fun of this game.
Im done.
bye

see u maybe in few updates if they ban the exploiters.
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
"
ant to say thank you. POE has lost another player. u people destroying me the fun of this game.
Im done.
bye

Sarn arena isn't where the fun pvp happens... join some 3v3 ctf, maybe that will change your opinion. At least there we have some control over what is allowed and form teams for balance.

Nonetheless, hide did make this build public to let you see the setup and how the damage is being dealt. Yes it is a cheese build and yes it is op. Don't get upset about it, just make another character to counter it. Ball lightning mines work great
______________________M
"
gump124 wrote:
"
Im done.
bye

Sarn arena isn't where the fun pvp happens... join some 3v3 ctf, maybe that will change your opinion. At least there we have some control over what is allowed and form teams for balance.

Nonetheless, hide did make this build public to let you see the setup and how the damage is being dealt. Yes it is a cheese build and yes it is op. Don't get upset about it, just make another character to counter it. Ball lightning mines work great

I think you have misunderstood, it is not that his build is too strong or impossible to counter, is that people do not like how the pvp is going, at least for my point of wiew.
Kill him is easy, just go bear trap mabye with +1 bow/signal of fire vaiant for cheaper investment and boom, one shot, such a tactics such a skills, well i don' t need to enter arena every day and kill poor guys with non broken build to fill my ego.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
crazyjake wrote:

I think you have misunderstood, it is not that his build is too strong or impossible to counter, is that people do not like how the pvp is going, at least for my point of wiew.
Kill him is easy, just go bear trap mabye with +1 bow/signal of fire vaiant for cheaper investment and boom, one shot, such a tactics such a skills, well i don' t need to enter arena every day and kill poor guys with non broken build to fill my ego.

Yup, misunderstood. But think of it this way, player griefing and pve cheesing was how spark got nerfed. HoT/HoI builds are getting quite popular in pve as well, now that we have this in pvp too, so it probably won't last too long.
______________________M
Why did u stop playing?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info