[updated for 3.0] poverty friendly cold convert hrimburn BV champion - 800k+ dps

Would it be possible to put a tree of talent up to lvl 80 mini, because I am approaching dangerous lvl 62 (the current level of the tree) and I will not configure my tree alone ... I still start unfortunately
Same ^^
here's my current tree in 3.0:

PoEPlanner
Official Site

here's what i had when i was 62

PoEPlanner
Official Site
Last edited by teek on Aug 9, 2017, 12:10:50 AM
did you test the build in 3.0 yet? any changes?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
"
feuerbach wrote:
did you test the build in 3.0 yet? any changes?

added changes to the OP, using the new harbinger unique the rippling thoughts, legion sword. a couple minor changes to the latter portion of the skill tree
other than that, nothing notable has changed
hello, I am willing to try out your build, but what is the ascendancy order for champion?
just a beginner, need help x)
could this build works with slayer?

what are the cons of going slayer?
ascendancy order i usually go with:

first to strike, last to fall
inspirational
conqueror->worthy foe

cons of going slayer is less leech unless you're still planning on picking up vaal pact, less damage when you haven't killed recently, and less defense overall. you also won't have any party utility (if you mainly play solo that doesn't really matter).

you'll have moderately better clearspeed when it comes to trash mobs and a higher cull but whether or not that is worth the loss in defenses is probably personal preference

i tried swapping to slayer to test the leech values with no extra investment besides the slayer ascendancy tree and it felt really underwhelming compared to how much you can leech with vaal pact
Last edited by teek on Aug 13, 2017, 6:58:57 AM
updated bandit choice(kill all)

added t15 harbinger map(beachhead) video

todo: uber atziri
pale council
shaper
complete leveling guide
alternate ssf mini-guide
ive tried using the new unique sword but it feels clunky and doenst do much dmg are you doing something to scale it somehow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info