Bug at shaper fight!

hi guys, im lost a lot of frags at second shaper fight, zana just not create a bubble shield, and i die or die... maybe i doing something wrong, or it is a kind of bug?
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 6:08:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I had this same issue too! Can someone please respond about whether this is intended or not? It was like instant death for me I didn't know what to do :(
So, when The Shaper begins a portal phase, Zana will teleport to the center of the room and starts channelling a beam onto Shaper. If she takes too much damage from the monsters that come out of the portal, she will teleport to the bottom of the platform while she recovers her health.

If she is still recovering health when The Shaper begins spawning the purple balls of death, she won't be able to create the bubble shield.

The key here is to protect Zana in the intermission phase from the monsters coming through the portal. If you allow them to damage Zana too much, you may be left without a safety bubble when you need it.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
So, when The Shaper begins a portal phase, Zana will teleport to the center of the room and starts channelling a beam onto Shaper. If she takes too much damage from the monsters that come out of the portal, she will teleport to the bottom of the platform while she recovers her health.

If she is still recovering health when The Shaper begins spawning the purple balls of death, she won't be able to create the bubble shield.

The key here is to protect Zana in the intermission phase from the monsters coming through the portal. If you allow them to damage Zana too much, you may be left without a safety bubble when you need it.

Since when do GGG spell out mechanics like this? I've emailed GGG and been stonewalled with similar "bug reports" in the past, one very recently.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
Since when do GGG spell out mechanics like this? I've emailed GGG and been stonewalled with similar "bug reports" in the past, one very recently.

As far as I know, we generally dislike spelling out mechanics and would prefer for players to figure them out on their own, but we've seen a lot of confusion as to why Zana sometimes doesn't create her protective shield and thought that this is probably something worth giving a bit more detail about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info