Can't log in ?

Same
This seems to be turning into a huge issue that i hope to see fixed soon my time off work today was for this game because i wanted to veg out for the next couple days playing this but as i seemed to be the first person to have this issue or at least the first to post about it i did manage to get back into the game for an hour after a 6 hour lockout im back to around 3-4 hours locked out still checking every half hour or so depending on my activities i would prefer to be sitting here playing away at something new and enjoyable but i am a very patient person i can wait but for it to happen twice within 8 hours is not fun its a tease lol i am hoping for a fix soon but for now i can pretend i didn't get my beta key yesterday and im still waiting to get in....probably wont work well as i have an addictive personality lol but hey i can try
Same here, been playing on Europe server. I logged off in the Forest Encampent, and 2 days later, when i try to login, i get the same error as you guys. Hope it gets fixed before the weekend is over...
+1,
I got the dc problem when I'm in the forest camp.
Can't back in.
"
hunterrx wrote:
+1,
I got the dc problem when I'm in the forest camp.
Can't back in.

I was in act 2, but not the forest camp when I got d/c'd
OMG THE GUAM IS BORKED ALRDY?!!
sitting around for hours trying to test my login ability and notta
+1
Same problem here. My character is locked out too.

I've been monitoring the two threads here in the general discussion area and the two threads in the bug reporting area and it seems this problem is more likely to occur when switching zones frequently. When this problem occurred for me, I had just taken a town portal back to the Tidal Passages. I picked up a few items, filling my inventory again and decided to use the nearby waypoint to go back to the Shore Encampment once again to drop off junk at the traders. I activated the waypoint and ended up disconnected. If we stay in each zone we choose to visit for a decent amount of time, we may have a better chance avoiding this problem in the future.
I also have the day off.. start a new job monday and lucky enough to have today and tomorrow off to play this excellent game..

was in the middle of having a BLAST.. and bam.. havent gotten on in hours because of this.

Its good this is happening in the beta tho.. hopefully they can get it ironed out so it doesnt happen at random after release.

response to the post above me:

I agree.. as I mentioned in my original post I got d/c'd when I changed zones in quick succesion.. I wonder if its a problem caused by having to many instances opened at once.. or just from changing zones quickly.

Either way good luck to them fixing this soon!.. I know i'd be very happy to beable to get back on
Last edited by Drahken on Jan 26, 2012, 1:02:01 PM
Any official response yet? Haven't noticed anything about it anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info