Community Showcase

So is there going to be a five act wallpaper?
Why is "The Four Acts Wallpaper" even on here? It's not his original art. He literally took someone else's work and removed some of it all in Photoshop.

Isn't Tom Honz the guy that made them?
Ah laak it soh matsh! NJom Njom
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The pod cast, nice though it was probably shouldn't have been posted here

Why?

ProjectPT: "even if it's not sanctioned...we have d2jsp for a reason"

between 53 and 54 minutes into the vid

We weren't talking about using it it personally, we were talking about RMT and how that effects design decisions in the game. It isn't sanctioned, but it still exists and development is done around the fact that it exists, simply pretending it doesn't helps nothing.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
Will always enjoy the podcasts from Yoji and PT. The previous episode with Nugi was very interesting. As much as I always enjoy the content, and hearing Yoji and PT discuss, I was kind of less interested this week. Mori is well spoken, and I'm sure there are plenty who appreciated his being on the podcast, but honestly, I don't feel that he added anything to the discussion. I always enjoy the podcasts where the guest is really involved in the game, and has a deep understanding of the mechanics and what not, because those are the folks that I actually feel like I learn something from.

The perspective of someone that is knowingly less involved is extremely valuable. Sure Mori can be out of touch at the higher end of certain things, but even what may give him that perspective is both interesting and valuable.
"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The pod cast, nice though it was probably shouldn't have been posted here

Why?

ProjectPT: "even if it's not sanctioned...we have d2jsp for a reason"

between 53 and 54 minutes into the vid

We weren't talking about using it it personally,

I know, but as with anything RMT related it's usually edited out and possibly putting the person mentioning it on probation (surprised my comment hasn't been edited yet tbh)

Unfortunately there are plenty of less intelligent people playing the game, those that would take that particular comment out of context and take that as a go ahead to RMT because not only can it look like those in the pod cast are OK with it but GGG posted the video so it's ok with them

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The remix is amazing. I was impressed so much i've just went to the channel and have downloaded every PoE-related remix of his. Some moar brilliant pieces into my sound collection. Thanks!
Last edited by FROSTEROID on Oct 3, 2016, 2:38:00 PM
Very nice!
I tried listening to the Podcast: it was awful. Did you guys listen to what you posted before you put it up on the main page?

On the positive side, cute drawing of Piety.

Looking forward to hearing some of the juicy stuff :}
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Spoiler
"
Xuulang wrote:
Path of Starve is awesome :D Please more of this!

+100%
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
dude that four acts wallpaper is AMAZING

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info