Zero ping or any number ping but its like no internet

I cant play the game anymore. when i watch my ping its always 0 or any number but not changing at all. and any action wont respond at all.

in-game ping screenshot:

now i tried to trace route ping test the Singapore server of PoE screenshot:

I got 70 ping only which i see its normal and steady numbers

but in-game the ping is 0 , and game is unplayable and any action i do wont respond

is it because of the new recent update of PoE? i cant play the game anymore, please help everyone
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Last edited by kentpachi on Oct 1, 2016, 12:59:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2016, 2:49:19 PM
hello? anyone active admin here that can help me?
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
How about running WinMTR
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Happens to me too. This has been going on and off for 2-3 days now and got worse today. I doubt it has anything to do with my ISP and PC as several other online games run fine. Also, if you check the Technical Support forum, a lot of other people are also complaining about this same issue.
Last edited by cuang123 on Oct 2, 2016, 7:34:46 AM
"
cuang123 wrote:
Happens to me too. This has been going on and off for 2-3 days now and got worse today. I doubt it has anything to do with my ISP and PC as several other online games run fine. Also, if you check the Technical Support forum, a lot of other people are also complaining about this same issue.

No, they are not...those threads are spread over days, go run WinMTR and show where the problem lies.

Also "as several other online games run fine" just shows how ignorant you are about the internet

Until the tech thread looks like this
Spoiler
it's not the server
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
cuang123 wrote:

yes yes, i think we are the same, other online game works perfectly no connection problem at all.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
cuang123 wrote:

No, they are not...those threads are spread over days, go run WinMTR and show where the problem lies.

Also "as several other online games run fine" just shows how ignorant you are about the internet

Spoiler
it's not the server

here's the result, still 70 ping and normal

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
Happens to me too.

I play normal >> next lat ______________ 0 >> disconnect.

Playing in HC ES((
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
cuang123 wrote:

Spoiler
it's not the server

you there bro? so what's your insight?
you have solution for my problem bro?
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
"
DimaURAGAN wrote:
Happens to me too.

I play normal >> next lat ______________ 0 >> disconnect.

Playing in HC ES((

OMG! you too bro? damn!
so its GGG's fault?
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info