Crash: Enduring Cry + Storm Herald Mob

Hey guys,

just ran a Cemetery Map on HC Essence and tried to pull Mobs to spawn Beyond bosses when my game crashed.

It seems that Enduring Cry on many Mobs and one Storm Herald Mob caused the Crash, because no other skill/effect/ground effect etc was used/there.

The Problem which brings me here is this:

I get it that bugs/crashes happen, but why cant I alt+f4 or alt+tab the game when it crashes, because of an error message?????

I had to ctrl+alt+del to get into the Task Manager, just to see a crash message with: The Game has crashed. Of course I was dead after I had closed the error window.

I really want to know why a crash message, which only appears in the background, hinders me from killing the game/ going to Desktop. I'm so fucking tilted right now, because I die every HC League, because of bugs/crashes (remember the 100% crit Colossal Vaal Fallen bug? I do).

Is it really so hard to automatically shut down the game when it crashes and get a separate error message instead of being killed by it, because you just cant click it?

This is the most dumb death I had to face. Really GGG, I want to die while fighting a hard Boss or insane Maps and not because I cant click a background error window which wont let me change to Desktop.

Your code literally killed my Character, again and this time in the most unfair and retarded way possible. THANKS
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2016, 9:58:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bumpo
bumpo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info