Atlas bonus not working properly

I'm getting tier 1 map drops while doing maps even though i have over 100% bonus on my atlas
Last edited by j33bus on Oct 1, 2016, 1:19:07 AM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 11:55:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think that this bonus works only for monsters above white rarity, because otherwise you wont be able to get tier 1 maps
Another day , Another chaos
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
I think that this bonus works only for monsters above white rarity, because otherwise you wont be able to get tier 1 maps
You can still get T1 maps from everywhere outside of maps.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 1, 2016, 9:13:24 AM
Ok so I think i've figured this out. Maps are still restricted by item level meaning that an item level 68 map can still only be tier 1. This makes me unsure if it's actually a bug, or intended, but if it is intended it should be noted somewhere.
"
j33bus wrote:
Ok so I think i've figured this out. Maps are still restricted by item level meaning that an item level 68 map can still only be tier 1. This makes me unsure if it's actually a bug, or intended, but if it is intended it should be noted somewhere.

If you run a tier 1 map, white mobs can only drop tier 1 maps. So if you kill a white mob, and the game determines you get a map drop, it has no choice but to be tier 1. The bonus is kind of tricky like that. If you are running say, a tier 3 map. If you get a tier 3 map drop, and have a 100% bonus, it will only upgrade to a tier 4 drop if the drop is from a mob that can drop a +1 (magic/Rare/Boss). Basically, the bonus still has to work within the regular rules of map drops (white mobs can drop maps of the tier you are in or lower, magic/rare mobs can drop +1 tier from the map you are in or lower, bosses can drop +2 tiers from the map you are in, or lower).
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info