LF Active and Friendly guild

Hello, I'm looking for an active and friendly guild to be able to talk to and play with. I am currently very active with at least 4 hours a day of playing. It would also be a bonus if you had extra tabs in your guild bank.
PM me ShadowINtheMEADOW in game, pm through the site, or leave a comment down below.
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 3:09:48 PM
If you haven't found anything yet, check us out and let me know if you think we might be a good fit for you. We're relatively small compared to other guilds, but very tight-knit.

Also, if you still can't find what you are looking for, consider browsing through the forum since lots of guilds make their own recruitment posts. You might have more success than just making your own post and having them come to you.

Good luck!
Island of Exiles is looking for players who want to help each other and have fun, need before greed style. Guild stash, website, and Teamspeak! I want this guild to be a helpful guild with a mix of new and experienced PoE players. If you would like to give us a try, apply on our website!

http://islandofexiles.shivtr.com/
do you play standard or hardcore ? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info