Magic Find gear setup?

Looking into using my vaal spark build to MF dried lake during times where I may only have a few mins to play. I was wondering if anyone knew of a optimal MF gear setup to use. It seems like items like ventor's gamble and ascetic would be used. I just wasn't sure how to fill out the rest of the gear setup. Any tips or profiles to a setup would be appreciated!
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 3:53:29 AM
You're VS? Pretty simple twin Ventors then azureseize combined with goldwym boots.

Or if you're doing the white thing it would be white ring 1 ventors and 1 blue boots.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 30, 2016, 4:44:39 PM
"
Looking into using my vaal spark build to MF dried lake during times where I may only have a few mins to play. I was wondering if anyone knew of a optimal MF gear setup to use. It seems like items like ventor's gamble and ascetic would be used. I just wasn't sure how to fill out the rest of the gear setup. Any tips or profiles to a setup would be appreciated!

Perandus Blazon belt gives Quantity. Mostly you want as much quantity as you can get. Two well rolled Ventor's Gambles, Perandus Blazon Belt, Sadima's touch gloves, Ascetic Amulet.
U MAD?
"
You're VS? Pretty simple twin Ventors then azureseize combined with goldwym boots.

Or if you're doing the white thing it would be white ring 1 ventors and 1 blue boots.

would white ES belt be the better choice since there is now that really high base es belt?

I was also looking into the divination distilate, but since I'm ES and my mana is almost always full with the use of assassin's mark, I'm not sure how much of an uptime the flask will have.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

Last edited by confessions721 on Sep 30, 2016, 4:49:29 PM
"
"

would white ES belt be the better choice since there is now that really high base es belt?

Yeah the crystal belt? works fine.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
edit: double post
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 1, 2016, 3:54:25 AM
"

With The Ascetic IMO the most efficient blue item is
You get 160% rarity just from the ascetic and this ring.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 30, 2016, 4:55:30 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"

With The Ascetic IMO the most efficient blue item is
You get 160% rarity just from the ascetic and this ring.

oh wow that is a nice ring. Currently searching for all of this on essence, but it's turning out to be a lot more expensive than I thought. Find a decent rolled ventor's and ascetic for a decent price isn't easy.

How did you craft the rarity on the ring? I thought you couldn't have double of the same type of mod.

Last edited by confessions721 on Sep 30, 2016, 5:05:52 PM
I just wanna post ranger collection, cheap but reliable, not for spellcasters tho
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
I just wanna post ranger collection, cheap but reliable, not for spellcasters tho

what type of build would be able to use this type of setup and how is the clear speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info