- Dropped in torment league.

What, no 20% quality? :P
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

What, no 20% quality? :P

The shame is to much to bear sometimes >.<
had a 6l infernal mantle in prophecy dried lake, from normal mob, happy to have 33% of 3 rarest drops.
Spreading salt since 2006
i too, have had 33 percent of that list.. GG

my reward was:
Spoiler
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 30, 2016, 3:55:25 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
had a 6l infernal mantle in prophecy dried lake, from normal mob, happy to have 33% of 3 rarest drops.

I cant believe you Identified a natural 6link unique, thats blasphemy >.<
6 link unique drop isnt in the mirror/skyforth tier of rareness
"
grepman wrote:

i beg to differ, its easily as rare as either of those items.

As someone who has played 4.5yrs and more then 10k hours ive seen more mirrors and wild skyforth linked in chats then wild 6 link uniques.

Not to mention the chance of a 6link item dropping in the wild is already extremely low then to have it be unqiue.. Ive had 3 wild 6links in my entire playtime. seen 2 mirrors drop 1 was for me.. and ive seen 2 skyforth drop again 1 was mine.

Rarity seems about right, would be interesting if GGG would clarify the chance of a wild unique 6link but that would tip their hat on the chances of 6linking an item :P

Last edited by stormyknight on Sep 30, 2016, 6:31:35 PM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

i beg to differ, its easily as rare as either of those items.

As someone who has played 4.5yrs and more then 10k hours ive seen more mirrors and wild skyforth linked in chats then wild 6 link uniques.

Not to mention the chance of a 6link item dropping in the wild is already extremely low then to have it be unqiue.. Ive had 3 wild 6links in my entire playtime. seen 2 mirrors drop 1 was for me.. and ive seen 2 skyforth drop again 1 was mine.

Rarity seems about right, would be interesting if GGG would clarify the chance of a wild unique 6link but that would tip their hat on the chances of 6linking an item :P

may I remind that tabula rasa is a unique ? :p
"
stormyknight wrote:

Wild 6 link is considerably less likely than the chance of 6-linking an item. It's like the chance of 6-socketing then 6 linking with 1 jewellers then 1 fusing.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info