Finally got lucky with these boxes

Spent 2000pts on last season boxes and didnt get my gloom wings. Had decided to swear off boxes all together (particularly since there are no exclusive mtx this round), but seeing how expensive those gloom wings are, decided to try my luck with carnage box again. I would not be disappointed :D

Got these babies in 11boxes.

How have you guys luck been with these boxes? :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 6:56:43 AM
Got somewhat lucky with the last sets of Boxes. I spend regulary 150-300 points on them and completing them on release in the shop. Happy that you don't have that much crap in the pool anymore. Yep, GGG got me with that system, continuing spend points ^^

Darkness Mistery Boxes e.g.:

And Dark Crystal HO deco.

No gloom wings, sadly. But completed seraph set today.

Carnage Mystery Boxes e.g.:

This time I got that damn wings ^^ Looks extreme awesome with vampiric set :)
Will complete Carnage as usual when it's released.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Yes. Those vampiric wings are super sweet :D
Did get some ok stuff from the Carnage boxes...won't link them since my MTX tabs are a mess that GGG still has been so lazy to fix and let people actually organize since...forever. That said, I did get a few pieces of the Carnage Armour set, two Gore Shields, LA Gore effect, and a few other things, so I made out well.

The other boxes before this...got pieces from sets that weren't full completion but at least GGG was smart this time around to discount the pieces for a bit so I could complete the set. Haven't gotten the wings and do not plan on getting those overpriced things until they go on a proper sale. I have plenty of points to get them now, but I have plenty of patients that'll pay off in the end, and besides, "Tomorrow will always bring with it another sale."
$200 on some game points for virtual items, just like that, aint nothing... wow, sucks to be poor.
I'm down $2000 and could use another $2000 for misc stuff, and another one for holiday but hey, my fault for being poor.

Can't say I feel bad for your first loss though...
Guess I should start slinging drugs too or something
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I got the complete carnage set with very few duplicates on other items for my Hydra pack. Only reason I went for it was I got the helm and body pretty fast and figured the last pieces would be pretty common.
"
Quantume wrote:
$200 on some game points for virtual items, just like that, aint nothing... wow, sucks to be poor.
I'm down $2000 and could use another $2000 for misc stuff, and another one for holiday but hey, my fault for being poor.

Nothing wrong with have low money or just other priorities.

I'm really happy we have that top tier Supporter like Jerle and co., that is one reason that this game will live for some more years.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
CaoMengde wrote:

I'll take skin transfers over random crap mtx any day lol.
"
Quantume wrote:

So much negativity towards those who support the game you play for free. And do not judge you, by the way.

At your service. (*-*)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info