Class segregation.

I'm in the middle of hunting for good enchantment and I must say I had lot of fun. I had also no idea how many skills are in poe. Sadly the closest I got to my goal is 25% heavy strike damage.
I play Splt arrow bow char.
So I have question, is it going like this because I took scion, so i have a chance to meet any skill? With raner it looks the same or better?
Burn all the orbs!
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 11:53:44 AM
"
skuadak wrote:

So I have question, is it going like this because I took scion, so i have a chance to meet any skill? With raner it looks the same or better?

Enchantments are totally random, no matter what class you are (that is if we are talking about Lab enchantments).
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yes about lab, thanks for reply. I rolled every possible useless for myself skill so far and that made me think.
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
Yes about lab, thanks for reply. I rolled every possible useless for myself skill so far and that made me think.

Designed that way. Super fun!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

Designed that way. Super fun!

Is there some market for trading them? you know, like pokemons?
Burn all the orbs!
There's market for trading everything in PoE.
Absolutely there is a market. Check out PoE.Trade. You can buy and sell from other players by searching for or listing items here. There is a huge market for helm enchants from the Uber lab on good bases. Generally this means if you get a good Bow skill enchant on an item level 84 Lion pelt, or on a good unique helm, GG. If you get a good spell enchant on an item level 84 Hubris Circlet, GG. If you get a desirable melee enchant on a Royal or Eternal Burgonet, or a good unique helm, GG (Abyssus, Bringer of Rain, etc).

It is generally far more efficient to just sell good enchants you happen to roll, and then use currency from selling good enchants to buy the enchant you want.
U MAD?
you won't belive it rly, but I've got my internet conection screwed, kind off. It connects only very few sites, (probably only https:\) and poe trade isn't one of them. Atm i can browse google (i cant check most of links in results tho), twitter, pathofexile forum. Also I can play poe and use torrents. All else (so 99,(9)% of web) isn't avalible. It says you have limited access blah blah, by ur family member, not an operator) But im pretty sure that's not done by "family member". So here i am.

The funy part is that's 100% true.
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info