[2.4] c9q9md's 10 Meme Ballista build.(Siege Ballista Shaper/Uber Viable)

I'm thinking about smth like this: https://pastebin.com/YwEiin6z

Ok.. Actually there are some overpowered item, but i think 1,2k dex is easy to reach anyway.. sooooo...

I think I'm gonna try it. Let's start the abuse xD
"
KisBali wrote:
I'm thinking about smth like this: https://pastebin.com/YwEiin6z

Ok.. Actually there are some overpowered item, but i think 1,2k dex is easy to reach anyway.. sooooo...

I think I'm gonna try it. Let's start the abuse xD

Ive been bookmarking this build for ages, when i saw it pop up to the first page with your suggestion it kickstarted me to take a look into pob.

Ive optimized to the best of my ability.

Ive managed 30k shaper dps with 10 totems. Removed all poison mechanics. so its pure physical now.
(Aurabots are welcomed now)

Also, 4.6k life and 934 total unreserved mana.

Current mana regen is 46, and with 10 totems active, add ontop of that 5% of 934 mana and 10% of our hp pool.

Templar is tankier and more sustainable, and reaches the 10 ballista meme status.

However there is a caveat that i feel is pretty unoptimized with the templar.
Despite using a diamond flask, hitting a few more critical nodes, were only still looking at 35% flat crit and 54% effective crit chance. Which is a shame on an ascendancy that gives us free power charges.

Playing around with deadeye, were more reliably critting with 52% flat and 75% effective, im boasting 8 totems with a shaper dps of 60k. totaling 480k vs the templars 300k. Just swop a PCoC into the frenzy setup.

While the deadeye has alot more damage, it doesnt have the sustainability the templar does, so we more or less need a mana flask.

My initial hope where to make a scion variant so ill definately be fooling around more with this and i will post the POB once i find a viable option.
There is alot we can still do !

EDIT:
Actually managed to get the templar meme to 47k shaper dps with 51 flat crit chance and 71% effective. Which puts it right behind the deadeye version. However life is at 4.4k.

This is getting interesting :D

EDIT 2:
It came to my realization that tailwind now works with totem placements. This totally negates the NEED to have lab enchant, same goes for the templars default totem placement speed, makes gearing easier.
The tailwind thing now makes it comparable to the hierophant, but it still lacks totem duration. hmm
Last edited by Yunojelly on Apr 26, 2018, 7:56:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info