[2.4] c9q9md's 10 Meme Ballista build.(Siege Ballista Shaper/Uber Viable)

How about dropping AB and backing up a few, and take more bow dmg nodes + king of the hill?
I would take 5-6 strong ballistas over 10 weak ones.
Also the crit knockback sounds like a nice defensive way to blow enemies away.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Hey there great build, in fact it will be my next build in line since i have most of the gear availablde. At the end of your video you said you will try and make it more viable, would that mean not going AB and stay on the right side of the tree as you also said? would that mean having more life and 7-8 stronger totems instead of 10 weaker ones? Any chance of dropping some of the unique jewels to replace with life+resists+DOT+phys dmg jewels?
Anxiously waiting to see if you can get more life with less and more powerfull totems.
Life's goal complete: Build of the Week achieved - Memester status approved.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753657
Last edited by n00baphile on Oct 12, 2016, 10:20:02 PM
Gratz on botw!
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
The cat is out of the bag...anyway gratz to the Botw :)
Congrats on Build of the Week, can't recommend this build enough if you have the money to sink into it.
Why would you use the Pierce Gem instead of sth like Phys Proj Dmg? Siege Ballistas have 100% Pierce Chance by default. Seems like a wasted gem apart from the more multi for poison if that's waht you were going for.
interesting Build
10 Balista
HAHA

let me guess this isnt end gear build?
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Oct 13, 2016, 9:17:36 AM
"
Vidris wrote:
Why would you use the Pierce Gem instead of sth like Phys Proj Dmg? Siege Ballistas have 100% Pierce Chance by default. Seems like a wasted gem apart from the more multi for poison if that's waht you were going for.

It's the more damage multi. I was using a couple of siege ballistas as a backup for my Tornado shot Raider, and the boost from Pierce seemed to be better than any of the alternates that I tested.
"
Vidris wrote:

The more multiplier to poison from Pierce makes it better than PPAD for this build. PPAD only scales the initial hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info