The way to buff HP is to buff kaoms heart back!

I pray to fucking god that's not their solution.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 7:28:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same

∼hits u
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
SHUSH HERETIC GO PLAY BV!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Been playing since June 2012 and I've never had one drop.. Lol.

As for the topic: I doubt they're that silly. While buffing it back would be a good thing, it won't solve anything except niche cases. Which is fine of course.
Buff increased life nodes. It still won't be competitive with ES but will be better.

Buffing Kaom's leaves all non-2H or bow builds in the dust and makes some legacy kaom's owners extremely mad as if Mjolnergate wasn't enough of a 'fuck you' to legacy owners.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
SHUSH HERETIC GO PLAY BV!

JUST BECAUSE IM PATHFINDER DOESN'T MEAN IM BV GODDAMNIT

Gonna go pout in a corner now... :S
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Make Vitality like Discipline and give flat life bonus.
Last edited by Dorithe on Sep 30, 2016, 8:49:50 AM
"
Dorithe wrote:
Make Vitality like Discipline and give flat life bonus.

I'm betting the reason we don't have a +life aura is the same reason we don't have a +mana aura: It would probably cause issues with reservation. Do you reserve a percentage of life and then add the extra life? Do you reserve a percentage of the new total? Can GGG's house-of-cards code handle figuring this out without collapsing in on itself?

It's a cool idea, but it probably wouldn't work. Personally, I'd like to see a bit of flat HP added to all major life nodes. Make life more passive-based and ES more gear-based, since it's already easier to gear for ES than life.
This is a buff™
nice clickbait title 5/7
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
nice clickbait title 5/7

NICE 17 XAV
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info