Hardcore issues.

And once again PoE errors and my Hardcore char is dead. Why cant you just god damn discconect them OR let us close PoE on freeze? Thanks for bringing down another 2 weeks down the drain.

Greetings from another butthurt player.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 8:45:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Played 2 hours today and the game crashed 6 times. So much fun. Gladly I only play scrubcore, because I died 2 times because of it.
Last edited by bbacardi on Sep 30, 2016, 6:26:27 AM
"
bbacardi wrote:
Played 2 hours today and the game crashed 6 times. So much fun. Gladly I only play scrubcore, because I died 2 times because of it.

I usually switch to hardcore later in the league. Hardcore chars always die, it just infuriates me if a lvl 78 char with almost 5k hp dies in the lake because he is standing around for half a minute.
I'm not flaming or judge you but the solution is simple. Don't play PoE.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:

Yeah "plz unistall" is quite near to "flaming or judge" but whatever. Also not participating doesnt help the problems I communicated right?

I stated that I switch to hardcore later in the league and always play the start of the leagues, until standart league bores me and hardcore fails. Sometimes because of technical or code issues, the latter making me buthurt.
"
Ezrael49 wrote:
"
Jideament wrote:

Yeah "plz unistall" is quite near to "flaming or judge" but whatever. Also not participating doesnt help the problems I communicated right?

I stated that I switch to hardcore later in the league and always play the start of the leagues, until standart league bores me and hardcore fails. Sometimes because of technical or code issues, the latter making me buthurt.

I don't think that was supposed to be accusing you of anything. It seemed more to me like "Don't play this broken POS game."

To which I am inclined to agree. On one hand, this game is a technical disaster that GGG evidently can not or will not ever fix. On the other hand, balance is a complete clusterfuck of RNG and one-shots because GGG can't get it through their skulls that no-lifers gonna no-life no matter how much you stack the game against everyone, and they don't seem to know or care about the collateral damage they're causing to everyone who isn't a no-lifer.

Personally, I play maybe a few hours a week at this point, and that's probably going to dwindle down to zero soon enough.
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Sep 30, 2016, 8:24:32 AM
"
Jideament wrote:

Na, they broke something in the latest patch. There are many threads of this issue at the bug report section. I never had problems with poe crashing before.
And yet... people get to 100 in HC every league. I had problems like this when I started playing and it turned out to be a dying video card. Replacing the card made the problem go away. Let support try to help you. Don't say "It's their problem and they need to fix it!". It's not. It's your problem and they're more than willing to help you fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info