Pros and Cons of Essence League

Pros:
-Made leveling super easy, which is nice because I'm growing tired of rerunning the story mode every league (also a con, as it made it feel even more trivial than usual)
-Never felt the need to trade for leveling gear (which is nice, because I hate trading, but it -nevertheless is by far the most efficient way to gear up at higher levels)
-Some of the fights to get them are pretty fun and challenging

Cons:
-made Leveling feel like a trivial grind
-Takes a ton of inventory space/management which is annoying
-Some of the fights to get them take so long i found myself just skipping them
-flooded the market with good rares. I was able to level up my characters in record time, traded for decent items for cheap, got bored fast because I already obtained 90% of my character's power in a couple days. (a big source of enjoyment for me in this game is finding upgrades)
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 7:25:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yo it's the ''PK'' guy oh man this is going to be fucking glorious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yo it's the ''PK'' guy oh man this is going to be fucking glorious.

Oh hi! :)

Yeah, those days are sadly behind me. No one groups for bandits anymore :/
lol i never care about leveling gear, i wear almost totally beach gear until merciless, where i try to get full resists, i dont gear til maps lol

ALOT easier to do with a caster i guess... lol i havent touched melee in sooo long, until now i made a melee dude, and you actually DO have to give him gear, its pretty shitty

seriously, the witch i played in Talisman league had mostly white and blue items from like a1n Terraces when i got to Merciless.. maybe even to mapping idk

...oh yeah hardcore is a thing... ive died from like 1000+ glitch/lag deaths in Standard leagues, so screeew hardcore .. game is WAAY too glitchy/laggy to even consider it idk how ppl do it (they must be dumb? :P )
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 1, 2016, 6:40:31 PM
I have a colorful stash tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info