How come someone bought my harvest for 12ex?

often I put troll pricing out there because i dont care to switch..basically do a meta shift in tabs 4x price for everything while I'll play ladder. anyway I had a harvest unlinmked for 12 ex and someone buy it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 29, 2016, 8:31:16 PM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 6:00:57 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
often I put troll pricing out there because i dont care to switch..basically do a meta shift in tabs 4x price for everything. anyway I had a harvest unlinmked for 12 ex and someone buy it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738493/page/1

Lets you Facetank Shaper Laser with a life build.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
often I put troll pricing out there because i dont care to switch..basically do a meta shift in tabs 4x price for everything while I'll play ladder. anyway I had a harvest unlinmked for 12 ex and someone buy it.

you missed out on about .... 5ex? non linked is about 17ex right now
dang....
Git R Dun!
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
often I put troll pricing out there because i dont care to switch..basically do a meta shift in tabs 4x price for everything. anyway I had a harvest unlinmked for 12 ex and someone buy it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738493/page/1

Lets you Facetank Shaper Laser with a life build.

It can also be used by a Pathfinder for a very, relatively, cheap and broken build. You spam flasks all the time for amazing defenses and focus on cast speed, duration, and IAOE for Blade Vortex and enjoy wrecking everything.
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Justice was served.
- Emperor Izaro
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Now that is some funny shit, I just bought my 5L Harvest 2 weeks ago for 4ex. I'd never expected it to raise in value that much. ^^ Only bought it because I was thinking about a non pathfinder BV build with Harvest + Koams but then I realized that I hate the playstyle of BV and decided to play another build!

I'm almost never lucky but this time it seems that I will get my piece of the cake too. ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Didn't think that one would be worth anything. Deleted a couple of them to make more room in some stash tabs.
lol dont feel too bad i got a 1 off perfect roll for 20c ... during perandus league lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info