Garena to International Server

I've been playing POE in Taiwan (via garena) for several weeks and found out there's international version of POE, so I am thinking of transferring my account from garena to the international one, but i don't see an option of doing that. So will anyone tell me if it's possible to do that action? because i don't feel like making new characters all over again.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 10:05:25 AM
"
jackellols wrote:
I've been playing POE in Taiwan (via garena) for several weeks and found out there's international version of POE, so I am thinking of transferring my account from garena to the international one, but i don't see an option of doing that. So will anyone tell me if it's possible to do that action? because i don't feel like making new characters all over again.

there is no option to transfer your account over and afaik ggg support isn't able to do so either.

the merge of the garena cis realm with the main realm was a one time thing because garena ceased their service over there.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
https://www.pathofexile.com/login/migrate

seeeems to be just for CIS ?? (Russia)

.. i have no idea iam from USA

the link for that shows up on the forum login page for me, on the right side its big red box
Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 29, 2016, 2:23:57 PM
yup seems like it, for Russia only since CIS was shut down.

Oh well, time to start evrything again then
Garena CIS was dead from what I heard, so they abandoned it and allowed GGG to merge. How is Taiwan doing? If it's empty they might join Russia as an international localization eventually. Living in Japan, I'd love an alternative to the unreliable unlisted Singapore gateway.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Taiwan is quite decent I guess, because there're plenty of players running around and the market is working well. But I'm not sure if there's other language other than Chinese to play in TW. You can try tho :) i pretty like it tbh, but since i'm going back to SEA, so i prefer playing in nearer server for long run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info