High Gardens Map Boss

The Wiki is seriously lacking information on this boss - as in "none, what so ever".

I was wondering about the damage dealt from her beams. What kind of damage do they deal, and are they blockable? I'm having serious troubles with her - even with max spell block, as the beams keeps targeting me - and the "pauses" between the beams are really short.

I can beat her deathless, but I keep using all my portals - and that is a cheesy way to beat bosses in my mind.

Any answers to this?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 10:59:12 AM
Info from poedb, underrated site:

"Beacon" seems to be the beam, dealing small instances of physical damage, doesn't haven "per second" in the description so it's supposed to be small hits, that doesn't mean it's blockable though as it could be "secondary" damage (I have no idea when GGG uses that category) but it does mean armor should be effective in any case.

I *THINK* it is physical and fire damage. At least it seems to have some kind of fire damage component. Try using a decoy totem. The beams will target the decoy.
U MAD?
I have never fought that boss yet, but from the way you guys are explaining it, it seems similar to old Torture Chamber boss. That beam was a degen as far as I know and could not be dodged/blocked.
It is actually the same mechanic as the lightning beams that the Avatar of Thunder uses in the Vinktar Square (the damage types are different though). Not really the same as the beam used by Shock and Horror in Torture Chamber, or The Goddess in Orchard/Plaza. Instead they are beams coming down from the sky that move independently.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Sep 29, 2016, 2:18:12 PM
"
Namcap wrote:
I have never fought that boss yet, but from the way you guys are explaining it, it seems similar to old Torture Chamber boss. That beam was a degen as far as I know and could not be dodged/blocked.

It will be fun when you fight him then :P

One of my favorites in this expansion.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Maybe im wrong, but i saw that if you where hit from the beam, the boss regenerated life.

Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Sep 30, 2016, 1:14:09 AM
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
Maybe im wrong, but i saw that if you where hit from the beam, the boss regenerated life.

Yes. She does. According to PoeDB she regens 3% of life per second.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info