[3.1.0 LSC] [Berserk Dual Wielding Dual Ancestral Warchief] (Uber aziri / Shaper / T16 Guards)

What about Daresso's Passion Estoc as a off hand weapon?
"
Wes07 wrote:
What about Daresso's Passion Estoc as a off hand weapon?

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
...See, i have 88.5% elem dmg of total dps.
So, catalyst increased 125% elem dmg, this is the same as 110% increased physical dmg.
Elem dmg has a lot of different multipliers. Hatred, herald ash, add fire dmg, WED.

Doryan catalyst better boosted daresso passion, and my current claw in off hand better boosted doryan catalyst.

Daresso is great for leveling up starting at lvl 44. Can even dual wield them and your dps will be great even for dried lake farms. It will be good until you get higher level to be able to meet the dex/lvl reqs for your end game weapons.

Since I took all that you could. Officially declare this build complete. All that is recorded in 1 post, not more change.
Could you post an updated character screen shot for offense and defense. Curious how your defense looks now with gladiator plate.
Last updated link for skill tree 93 -> 94 lvl
Last updated my current gear items
Last updated my current stats (scrinshot)

Thanks for uploading. Here are my latest numbers after you helped me with tips to update my gear. My life is still a little bit low @ 5.5K - i think i need to get more life on belt and more life on rings/ammy, but then I should be good.

My stat sheet below is with no rallying cry:
Spoiler

And with rallying cry (which is a bit variable):

Spoiler

All I can say is DPS is insane and if you want to try ancestral warchief, you should give this build a chance.
Last edited by cmak on Oct 27, 2016, 9:11:24 AM
looks awesome bro thank you for sharing going to build mine with

hope i will get close to your dmg :)
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info