[3.1.0 LSC] [Berserk Dual Wielding Dual Ancestral Warchief] (Uber aziri / Shaper / T16 Guards)

If you would take The "Brass Dome" you will have 40.000 armor under Basalt Flask and 50k with "Lion's Roar". Fuck... fuck... it is a lot. I have never seen this before.
p.s. I said about Basalt flask. I had in my mind the suffix which gives you 60 to 100% increased Armour during Flask effect
yes i want buy brass dome 6l
and i have basalt flask 73% to armour :)
but now i dont have currency for buy brass dome 6l :(
You build is amazing. But I have already spent most of my currency. So I am gonna farm it. But... your weapon...It is not ordinary. I can easily buy a dagger or smthg with 280 dps on it and with well crit chance. It is not expensive. But 355 dps. Does your lighting damage on weapon give you good profit? If i wouldn't have it (lighting), how much dps i will lose?

And one more question. Should i craft weapon? I have never done it before. How much currency i will spend to get 3 affixes (best rolls): for physical dmg, adds physical dmg and attack speed. For the rest of the affixes I will take master's help.

p.s. you could use "arctic armor" for Uber Atziri.
lighting damage its random roll :)
i buy this claw for 5 ex.
if u havnt good one-hand weap in main hand, u can use Doriyan Catalyst good rol (300 pDPS) 10-15c in main hand and very fast dagger in off hand (1.8 AS + 40% global crit chance 30%++ roll global multipl and requires int <113) 5c.

And this combine i have 400k DPS :)
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Sep 30, 2016, 11:03:22 AM
Really cool looking, a brand new idea thrown into the mix.

Best of all, you can craft/buy a bunch of rare good rolled gloves and vaal them until you get 'elemental weakness on hit' or maybe even 'grants assassins mark' then use whirling(or frenzy)+curse on hit to apply it for bosses.

However, if using doryanis/another mace in main hand, I would definitively find a way to incorporate Galvanic Hammer cluster into the build. That node + two up to it are absolutely insane for any crit mace build.

Have you considered swapping a point in Dervish cluster, from 4% attack speed into 18% increased accuracy rating? Wouldn't that would boost your 91% chance to hit higher, possible cap it, and overall grant more dps?

Also, considering most of your dmg is elemental, Forces of nature cluster becomes really, really appealing and is just one point away. So many options...

Unstoppable might be better while using belly and with focus on lab farming. Unbreakable is good but doesn't offer much unless using high armor chest/brass dome.

Overall, just lovely. Huge +1 for the idea and implementation.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Sep 30, 2016, 6:28:41 PM
Can you add a list of the skill gems?
ye, its my plan. But when...
slightly changed the current thread for 5 points
added screenshot full buff (solo) dps (1.1kk) each totem.
added my current link gem
rerolled abyssus
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Oct 2, 2016, 7:56:58 AM
added LVL'ling skill tree
updated my ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info