PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

i could use some suggestions regarding what to purchase/upgrade next.

defense and offense stats here: http://imgur.com/a/if0ZW

current budget for upgrades is about 20 exalts, tell me the best way to spend them please
Hi guys.
I'm pretty new to the "builds". I started my character in 2013 and I quit months later.
Start playing it again a few weeks ago and start looking for a guide.
The one I liked (I have no idea why) was Voltaxic + Volley + Barrage
So, basically I was following that guide until I started to understand the game better, and investigate a little more, personalize a little more my tree, changing some things I saw from other guides, until I find this publication. I came up with the idea of ​​knowing if it is possible and if it is worth to modify it to have CI and evasion.

This my tree now:

This is my idea:

Why am I Raider? I do not know.
Ask on global chat if it was possible to choose a "melee" ancendancy, being that my main weapon is a bow, and a guy whispered to me, that he was building a Raider with bow and that the truth liked it enough, he told me to give a try. And my curiosity won and I chose Raider.

And here we are.

My idea is to use the following items / gems:

Helm:
Spoiler
or

Armour:
Spoiler
or Blind

Boots:
Spoiler

and Vaal Haste as soon as I can buy it

Gloves:
Spoiler
or

Bow:
Spoiler

Basically, what is armed in the chest pass to the bow as soon as can i link the 6 slots. And put some of these 3.

And maybe this quiver, or Drillneck

Jewelry I will need to improve it in terms of energy shield and elemental resistances I believe.

This is my thing now

If they are going to recommend items, keep in mind the time I've been playing, and basically I have nothing to buy "expensive" things.
Last edited by SignoCBA on Dec 31, 2016, 2:44:08 AM
When using RoTC, wouldn't it make sense to swap GMP for PPAD for Tornado Shot? That would give RoTC a large dps boost in the calculations.
how to deal with stuns in the budget build? in temp league, we aint gettting skyforth soon
@rcan9 -> http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Valyrium

@all others:

What Budget in Exalts do u think is needed to get this Build Rolling (as Budget Version) in the current Standard state ? I have 7 Ex pure and i think ~5 Ex worth in Items +
(but dunno the price of this). So lets say with 12 Ex ... is it worth to go for this ? Or should i consider playing another build?
"
Stormi88 wrote:

@all others:

What Budget in Exalts do u think is needed to get this Build Rolling (as Budget Version) in the current Standard state ? I have 7 Ex pure and i think ~5 Ex worth in Items +
(but dunno the price of this). So lets say with 12 Ex ... is it worth to go for this ? Or should i consider playing another build?

Go to another build 12 ex its nothink even if you want budget this build its realy expensive ofc its nice build but you know
"
Stormi88 wrote:

@all others:

since most people in temp league would be going for the budget build w/o skyforth, and since the OP hasnt stated in post about it so i was just asking him to add in thread about it.
if its a new player or first time CI player, he would be dying like in dark souls.
"
Stormi88 wrote:

@all others:

that one is good for that unique claw build where your damage gets scaled by dexterity + intelligence.
for signalshot it's crap
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 31, 2016, 11:46:11 AM
Hey I am using rotc and I am thinking to replace added fire dmg gem with inc crit strike gem in barrage links because I only get aroung 42% crit chance at max pc without inc crit strike gem , which one is the optimal gem? Thanks :)
Finally got both my bow and chest linked (3.5k fuses fml), should I use PCoC in both? I'm not going to do guardians until I replace a few more pieces to get a better ES pool so I don't exactly need more singletarget damage atm, but what setup should I be using for once I have everything sorted and farm for skyforth?

Btw does this build stand any chance of clearing grandmasters? I'd assume not even with the 'full elite' version since high APS, low penetration but idk.
Last edited by Rivx on Dec 31, 2016, 9:08:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info