[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Rinzlow wrote:
The build has been nerfed, the numbers are from 2 leagues ago, carrying 500ex worth of gear. In this legaue, if you spend 80 exalts on build then literally any skill in the game will kill shaper, including scrol of town portal. 90% of players in this legaue will never earn or farm 80 exalts. Face it, the build is nerfed, you'll need a month of farming for gear just to be able to kill uber izaro. I have pathfinder Bv wormblaster with endgame optimized flask charge gain/used from last season and it's no longer working.

Unless he has really bad phases you should be able to kill Izaro on a budget quite easily - here's a video I recorded with 5L reach and like 30c worth of other stuff besides flask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZe2VUCCgpU

Don't bother with master surgeon, its not needed at least until guardians/shaper/uber atziri.

As he mentioned, half of those 80 exalts is Skyforth, which basically replaces PCoC and Valyrium, and frees up a few passive points for mana reserve once you can afford Enlighten 4. That can be like 50%+ DPS gain but it doesn't make or break the build.
Last edited by Rivx on Dec 28, 2016, 9:56:08 AM
Crafted possibly the cutest ring for you guys last night.

95% Fire dmg, T1 Flat Phys, T1 Fire res, 50 Strength, 20%es

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
dxn817 wrote:
I've given up on this build, I feel like trying to craft your own harbinger is insanely expensive, whoever tries this build, learn from my mistake and just go for the 5L Reach, even then it feels subpar to some other builds.

I was hoping to find a great CI Bow Build with this one, but the last comments seems that
its not worth to try it..

the build is great, dont use a reach though, its just not as good as rare bow, crafting rare bow or buying one is not as difficult as people are saying.

this is the best CI bow build you can make, yes you need to have decent gear, but thats what you must do if you want CI bow build.
"
lolheretic wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
dxn817 wrote:
I've given up on this build, I feel like trying to craft your own harbinger is insanely expensive, whoever tries this build, learn from my mistake and just go for the 5L Reach, even then it feels subpar to some other builds.

I was hoping to find a great CI Bow Build with this one, but the last comments seems that
its not worth to try it..

the build is great, dont use a reach though, its just not as good as rare bow, crafting rare bow or buying one is not as difficult as people are saying.

this is the best CI bow build you can make, yes you need to have decent gear, but thats what you must do if you want CI bow build.

Right, crafting is not hard... Only rigged 32 trys so far, 29 with tyrannical and 3 with merciless.

Reach is a good option till you can buy a Harbinger.
Can anyone confirm that this build works without the Skyforths ?
Hello everyone, i have problem. Lack of damage..... Check my char for now(items) and say what i do wrong.

Hideout DPS - Auras - Discipline - Hatred - HoI + Ice Golem
Barriage(20lvl) - 37,751,4 -- 57,288 on HO flask use.
Links - WeD(21lvl) - E. Foc(21lvl) - Phys Proj(21lvl) - Add Fire(21lvl) - PtL(21lvl)

LA(21lvl) - 17,739,3 -- 27,966,1 on HO flask use
Links - WeD(21lvl) - Phys Proj(21lvl) - Chain(20lvl) - GMP(21lvl) - Innervate(20lvl)

93% Acc rate, 68% CC with 6 P Charges

What do i wrong? can check? And tell.... i'm lack of damage with my gear....

Last edited by BloodlessKhorne on Dec 29, 2016, 6:02:16 AM
"
Hello everyone, i have problem. Lack of damage..... Check my char for now(items) and say what i do wrong.

Hideout DPS - Auras - Discipline - Hatred - HoI + Ice Golem
Barriage(20lvl) - 37,751,4 -- 57,288 on HO flask use.
Links - WeD(21lvl) - E. Foc(21lvl) - Phys Proj(21lvl) - Add Fire(21lvl) - PtL(21lvl)

LA(21lvl) - 17,739,3 -- 27,966,1 on HO flask use
Links - WeD(21lvl) - Phys Proj(21lvl) - Chain(20lvl) - GMP(21lvl) - Innervate(20lvl)

93% Acc rate, 68% CC with 6 P Charges

What do i wrong? can check? And tell.... i'm lack of damage with my gear....

Bow, amulet, ring(moonstone). On your rings you need WED since you're full ele convert. Preferable base - opal/steel/diamond. Also, you dont have mirrored amulet/belt. But first of all - biggest boost to your damage is your weapon. At least, you can just look on the 1st page and compare the each pieces of gear between your and build owner.
Last edited by streej on Dec 29, 2016, 2:29:08 PM
This is best weapon what i can buy for my money, dont have more ex to spend, i can try change amu and rings. Mirrored things is my dream, but not possible to obtain. :(
will this work with 5L reach, skin of the loyal and rare es boots?
This build looks awesome, rerolling one of my Rangers in Standard right now. I'm wondering which of these two bows I should choose? The Reach is 369 pDPS and the Harbinger is 374 pDPS. Harbinger is 5L but I could make it 6L if that one is better for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info