[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

is there any way to improve my LA / Barrage DMG

my items is
Spoiler
"
DBM92 wrote:
is there any way to improve my LA / Barrage DMG

my items is
Spoiler

Try and get a +2 barrage projectile helmet. That's a lot of dps on barrage. I've tried both chain and pierce with lightning arrow. Chain is good for extremely big packs. But with the dying sun flask i'm a bigger fan of pierce support gem. The damage is higher and it's better overall in my opinion.
"
Try and get a +2 barrage projectile helmet. That's a lot of dps on barrage. I've tried both chain and pierce with lightning arrow. Chain is good for extremely big packs. But with the dying sun flask i'm a bigger fan of pierce support gem. The damage is higher and it's better overall in my opinion.

Both are pretty good i prefer chain a bit more because it chains even to enemys thats not in the middle of the pack and i dont think that dmg is that big of a problem but pierce has some quality too.
If you like pierce and play lifebased you can use a lioneyes Vision and get pierce for free and you can add another gem to it
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
I just changed from life based to CI on this build, do you think if I use Atziri's Acuity and 2 non legacy Vinktars (for uptime) I'd be fine? I don't really want to get Vaal Pact for point saving reasons.

Using a good Harb & I have the helm enchant:

Cheers..!
all you had to do is to link the gear with gems socketed i cant belive im using ctrl+f its a mess full of unnescessary information

"First of all, ele dmg can be penetrated."

where is it then? too lazy to calculate but looking at your added dmg vinktar there is 30 pen for each element in best scenario

pardon my attitue i just go crazy when some tries to take credit for a fail set-up and impress new players, you deal this much dmg due to broodtwine and crits your gear would have worked with any active skill gem out there this is not an act of a wise set-up but pure BiS gear.if you go pure ele dmg you either add penetration which you didnt and which you cant because there are 3 kinds of ele dmg OR you just go inquis instead of following meta mindlessly, you already instantly kill every end game boss so pathfinder is utterly useless since it only provides sustainability in boss fights copared to what inquis can do in this very situation

summery:dont copy this build if you are a new player because its bad, you wont reach his dps and this is not how to make a full ele crit toon

● HideYourCurrency
Last edited by YarrakKafasi on Oct 17, 2016, 7:16:10 PM
Hey there, im really struggling to reach your dps numbers in your screenshots. Is this in standard with brood twine and all the standard gear ?

I am barely at 40k for tornado shot and barrage.

Also i feel the guide is a touch misleading as you dont really state that without lvl 4 enlighten and skyforth the build really loses a lot of damage as you wont be running clarity and 2 auras without them. You also have to take the 4% reservation node under CI but thats an easy point spent. Even taking this node and lvl 3 enlighten is only just enough to spam.

On the flask's, i have been trying pen and light to attacks, which do you think gave you the best performance for facetanking the beam on shaper ?

Anyways i would appreciate your criticisms on where i could improve or just some clarity on what is really going to get me to those dps numbers, thanks for nice build.

"
stormyknight wrote:
Hey there, im really struggling to reach your dps numbers in your screenshots. Is this in standard with brood twine and all the standard gear ?

Also i feel the guide is a touch misleading as you dont really state that without lvl 4 enlighten and skyforth the build really loses a lot of damage as you wont be running clarity and 2 auras without them. You also have to take the 4% reservation node under CI but thats an easy point spent. Even taking this node and lvl 3 enlighten is only just enough to spam.

On the flask's, i have been trying pen and light to attacks, which do you think gave you the best performance for facetanking the beam on shaper ?

Anyways i would appreciate your criticisms on where i could improve or just some clarity on what is really going to get me to those dps numbers, thanks for nice build.

I'm at 1460 mana in total and with the mana reserve nodes under vaal pact and a lvl3 enlighten I have 238 mana left to spam skills. I use the leech nodes near king of the hill for lfie and mana leech like in the budget skill tree. I never run out of mana unless i'm shooting arrow at no mobs at all for a while.
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
all you had to do is to link the gear with gems socketed i cant belive im using ctrl+f its a mess full of unnescessary information

"First of all, ele dmg can be penetrated."

where is it then? too lazy to calculate but looking at your added dmg vinktar there is 30 pen for each element in best scenario

pardon my attitue i just go crazy when some tries to take credit for a fail set-up and impress new players, you deal this much dmg due to broodtwine and crits your gear would have worked with any active skill gem out there this is not an act of a wise set-up but pure BiS gear.if you go pure ele dmg you either add penetration which you didnt and which you cant because there are 3 kinds of ele dmg OR you just go inquis instead of following meta mindlessly, you already instantly kill every end game boss so pathfinder is utterly useless since it only provides sustainability in boss fights copared to what inquis can do in this very situation

summery:dont copy this build if you are a new player because its bad, you wont reach his dps and this is not how to make a full ele crit toon

There is so many factually wrong and general assumptions in this post, I literally chuckled out loud. I usually try and stay polite and positive but WOW this one is actually comical.

Pardon your attitude, lol. Did you not see the 5l reach of the council shaper and uber atziri runs? But hey GUESS THATS ALL CUZ OF DA broodtwine AND GEAR RIGHT HUEHUE. Most expensive thing used was skyforths, nothing mirrored or even legacy. So your rambling run on sentences about gear has been shot down.

Now lets shoot down your other assumption about templar. Templar inquisitor will one shot you due to reflect, everytime. Don't believe me? Try it out yourself, but you won't. You'll continue to assume things without actually testing. I did the work, testing, countless hours of guide writing and prep to make the build. What have you done besides try and shoot down someone's hard work without even testing your own statements.

You don't think I would of tried templar first? Ignoring enemy res would seem ideal, until you ACTUALLY FUCKING TEST IT AND SEE YOU DIE INSTANTLY TO REFLECT NO MATTER WHAT. So there's your two "points" nuked into the ground.

The pathfinder is useless statement, like. Do you atually think your comments through? Come on dude, really. Full vinktar's, meaning constantly perma leech making you a god is useless? The movement and attack speed buffs giving you a huge chunk of clearspeed vs any other class is useless? The efficient pathing to Bow/attack/movement/phys/ is useless?

No other class competes for this build, it's a flask abusing build. Deadeye gives slightly more damage if you don't factor in dps flasks, but slower in clear. Witch occultist would offer more es but lower dps and clear speed. Templar inquisitor is literally unplayable due to reflect. What's left thuglife? Please inform me what class is better for this build since you've done all the testing, math and variables right?

Should I keep going on, or has this been a savage enough post as is. I eagerly await some more assumptions and bullshit so I can tear it apart again. It's fun.

"
stormyknight wrote:

Hey i'll take screenshots with a non legacy 6l RoTC tonight, your dps seems right around where it should be with that type of gear. Your bow and gear are great, and yes the elite pics were taken with a Broodtwine and 4 prop dps jewels. Basically the most minmaxed numbers you can get.

Your gear and numbers should be more than enough to tank shaper beams, and down any content so I wouldn't be concerned about a stat sheet. It gets into e-peen territory tbh. Some of your gems aren't leveled, you'll see a nice boost there and minmaxing your jewels to be perfect 4 props is a HUGE boost. Talking 10-14k TT boosts with 4 proper jewels (not including the es conversion jewel obviously)

-edit- For vinktar's you want the ele pen version, MUCH more leech. Regarding mana, I'm somewhat confused. Not sure what tree you're following. I have zero mana issues with no mana investment on tree or jewels. Simply abuse vinktars and I'm set.

If you're using non legacy vinkatr's the duelist leech wheel which you should be spec'd into regardless has a single hybrid leech node you'd want to take.
Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 17, 2016, 11:10:49 PM
"
RunPuppet wrote:
I just changed from life based to CI on this build, do you think if I use Atziri's Acuity and 2 non legacy Vinktars (for uptime) I'd be fine? I don't really want to get Vaal Pact for point saving reasons.

Using a good Harb & I have the helm enchant:

Cheers..!

I agree with the 2 non legacy vinktars for prolonged boss fights like shaper/uber atziri. Acuities is a pretty huge loss to ES for the sake of savin 5 passive points or so.

My 291 es gloves give me roughly 1500es. 170+ es gloves are easily attainable and net a massive amount of ES which is crucial. Acuities would give you a slight chunk due to their INT but I really don't think it's worth it.

-edit- grats on the bow/helm. Nice stuff!

Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 17, 2016, 11:34:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info