[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Any chance if this build could be played low-life?
"
saintograph1 wrote:
Any chance if this build could be played low-life?

you'd need very very expensive gear to reach 9k ES. for... 2 more auras. is it worth? i think not. you can use wrath + herald of thunder additionally by following LL path which would benefit you max 10-15% more dps. personally i dont think this is a good trade off.

you can get instead 12k ES + and better dps items(assuming you are investing same exalts to your build as your high ES LL) with folowing CI path.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 7, 2016, 4:33:57 AM
"
Janus171 wrote:

Overall I didnt like the build much. It has huge Accuracy issues, you will need a fuckton on your gear. The DPS felt lacking somehow against bosses even though the numbers were ok. Survivability was at best average, you only have ES and leech. Get some big hits and you are fucked, especially compared to defenses that other Pathfinder builds get.

In case anyone wants part of that gear lmk, I will respec my char. My Malice Pathfinder has better survivability due to block and for me personally a nicer gameplay. However I can see this build shine with a mirrored bow, even though cost effectiveness is horrible.

Totaly agreed. Survivability is lacking. In my opinion to play this concept comfortable, U do need a bit of currency, it can be done on a low budget, but no comfort...
On the other hand the same concept with Full life+Blood rage+Kaom's i a bit more expensive due to the second bow for TS/Barrage, but has twice the survivability and comfort. Tested both, so i do understand what i am talking about. Though it has nearly the same damage (about 20%-25% lees dmg) in exchange for much more comfortable and stable gameplay..
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 7, 2016, 6:54:52 AM
Yo Blasting_cap, I hope everything's alright, Matthews' stronger and deadlier than expected...
Here is my gear ....

My dps seem low
26k barrage
25k la
I think i need change reach (bow) because with that i can't leech enough or am i doing something wrong?
Plz help
and how you deal with element refleckt???
hello,

i think i have a problem i can clear maps easy but im not crit the mobs that often cause i lack crit
this is the gear i use

Click me for stats
Spoiler
http://prntscr.com/cr4mpb

If u got any tips u can pm me ingame:Arrowsincoming or here

"
hello,

i think i have a problem i can clear maps easy but im not crit the mobs that often cause i lack crit
this is the gear i use

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Click me for stats
Spoiler

You use a Reach, take the GMP out and use increased critical strikes, for Barrage i would do the same,try to switch it for added fire or ele focus.

Last edited by Prototype80 on Oct 7, 2016, 5:47:26 PM
oki will try it out

"
Prototype80 wrote:
"
hello,

this is the gear i use

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Click me for stats
Spoiler

You use a Reach, take the GMP out and use increased critical strikes, for Barrage i would do the same,try to switch it for added fire or ele focus.

First of all i want to thank my Guildmates for that awesome build!!!

I play this build aswell just as life based with two bows and the best gears available.
One bow is for Barrage 2nd wep slot is for LA.

I reach 500k dps on a 10 Proj Barrage full buffed with Atziri flask, Vaal Haste and all charges

My DPS in HO with just auras is 160k
Chance to hit is 93% with capped crit chance
7.6k life + Acro

If someone want to see it live in action pm me ingame (sadly cant upload vid since bad PC)

ign: skalpo

Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Oct 7, 2016, 7:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info