[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Cellerimus wrote:
First thx for the nice build, was playing La/Barrage in the past with poison but life based, what maid it a pain to level (with my noob skills) at 92+ so i stopped.
Now i found your build, sitting at 10k es after a lucky craft at my helmet and its realy fun. I focused on def first this time, to safe my exp and the damage was good enouth for t1-15, but now i want to go for uber atziri and shaper so i need to improve my equip.
After i spend all my money for a headhunter and a pair skyforth, the other parts are all not realy good.
Im not one of the pro player who can buy mirror parts, but maybe someone can look at my stuff/tree and give me some hints to improve my damage (have 20ex atm.)

The build is just fun so far, thank you for your work!

Your characters tab is private.
Also just a head's up guys, I'll be playing this again on stream pushing the last 50% to 100. This will result in updated gem links and some tweaks I can test out while mapping.

Every build I do on stream to keep things fresh, just ends up coming back to this after a few days, lol.
Finally leveled, playing solo so takes a while since I do not buy maps I just use what drops. I tried a lot of tweeks on tree with some having more paper damage yet not being as effective as a few other paths. I think I have found my sweet spot yet still using leech nodes since it just feels so much better then the added few points just to beef up a little paper dps.

Anyway I want to say I think this is the best overall build I have played especially being a fan of bows over other weapons from day One. This may even come in about the same as my all time shatter chuck build before the coc nerf and all.

Loving this build and there are a lot of ways to play around in the tree to massage whatever gears you all are trying to make work.

See you all at 100 :P
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jan 22, 2017, 8:38:13 PM
Is it just me or is the knockback on king of the hill annoying? When im mapping it knockbacks the boss half way cross my screen making me do less damage with point blank.
Last edited by PainTrain123 on Jan 22, 2017, 10:42:30 PM
"
Also just a head's up guys, I'll be playing this again on stream pushing the last 50% to 100. This will result in updated gem links and some tweaks I can test out while mapping.

Every build I do on stream to keep things fresh, just ends up coming back to this after a few days, lol.

Curently i am going to lvl 100 also with your build 80 % left see you at lvl 100 with your amazing build :)
Can someone please explain to me how overflowing chalice works? Does it allow me to recharge flasks during a boss fight?
"
"
Cellerimus wrote:
First thx for the nice build, was playing La/Barrage in the past with poison but life based, what maid it a pain to level (with my noob skills) at 92+ so i stopped.
Now i found your build, sitting at 10k es after a lucky craft at my helmet and its realy fun. I focused on def first this time, to safe my exp and the damage was good enouth for t1-15, but now i want to go for uber atziri and shaper so i need to improve my equip.
After i spend all my money for a headhunter and a pair skyforth, the other parts are all not realy good.
Im not one of the pro player who can buy mirror parts, but maybe someone can look at my stuff/tree and give me some hints to improve my damage (have 20ex atm.)

The build is just fun so far, thank you for your work!

Your characters tab is private.

Sry my bad, now it should work.

Enlighten 4 is missing in gloves atm, its helping a friend^^
"
papachao wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how overflowing chalice works? Does it allow me to recharge flasks during a boss fight?

It recharges your flasks faster.

As the text on the potion says

"100% increased flask charges gained by other flasks during effect"

This includes passive regen of flasks and the extra regen of flasks from the pathfinder ascendancy.

The pathfinder ascendancy also gives 100% flask charges gained from killing enemies under the effect of elemental ailments such as our Herald of Ash effect.

TL/DR;
Overflowing chalice amplifies every flask recharge mechanic we have allowing us to get Vinktar back faster.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Finally leveled, playing solo so takes a while since I do not buy maps I just use what drops. I tried a lot of tweeks on tree with some having more paper damage yet not being as effective as a few other paths. I think I have found my sweet spot yet still using leech nodes since it just feels so much better then the added few points just to beef up a little paper dps.

Anyway I want to say I think this is the best overall build I have played especially being a fan of bows over other weapons from day One. This may even come in about the same as my all time shatter chuck build before the coc nerf and all.

Loving this build and there are a lot of ways to play around in the tree to massage whatever gears you all are trying to make work.

hey man I had a quick look at tree, and tried some things you are using that I am not (my way seemed better but that may just be because of gear differences :D) but my main question was, why are you using vaal pact and leech nodes with legacy vinktar?

Not having a dig just asking as I play in temp leagues and have never used a legacy vinktar, do you struggle to sustain it vs bosses? I would have thought youd be clearing shaper phases in 4 or so seconds like i do with less DPS than you.
"
lolheretic wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

hey man I had a quick look at tree, and tried some things you are using that I am not (my way seemed better but that may just be because of gear differences :D) but my main question was, why are you using vaal pact and leech nodes with legacy vinktar?

Not having a dig just asking as I play in temp leagues and have never used a legacy vinktar, do you struggle to sustain it vs bosses? I would have thought youd be clearing shaper phases in 4 or so seconds like i do with less DPS than you.

Could just be for safety in the event the flask runs out, which is super unlikely. Don't recall a time where I've had Vinktar inactive, especially during Shaper where it's Phase 1 > Unshaped Phase (free recharge) > Phase 2 > Unshaped Phase (free recharge) > Phase 3 end.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info