Maybe Vorici's 6link isnt so bad....

17+ exalts and failed to link this cospri...finally got the perfect colors and went bankrupt :/.

Moral of the story,important stuff should best be handed by experts.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 28, 2016, 8:55:55 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 7:38:38 PM
That is a major bummer :-( I always say Im going to wait and save the fusing's for Vorici and never do. Sometimes it works out, and well, sometimes it... yea, you know.
Yep,linked like 7 items this league,even though i had a problem with a certain brass dome,this one literally destroyed all my currency.

Back to mapping i guess.
Or... you could have gotten it on the first try!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Or... you could have gotten it on the first try!

Yep,cant argue with RNG. Sometimes it takes its toll,sometimes it makes you rich.

Well i learned a lesson atleast,next time i find a BiS for a given build,it goes straight to Vorici.
Plan for 5 link the more you try to force 6 link the worse it is when you don't get it.

I stopped playing my EA cause I put like 1200 fuse into a quillrain but rolling new characters turned out to be pretty fun anyway.
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Sep 28, 2016, 8:26:39 PM
Yeah, my plan always is to get a 5-link and if a 6-link happens it's a bonus. So far it hasn't. This league saw my most expensive attempt at 5-linking, with the 261st fusing giving the desired result.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Plan for 5 link the more you try to force 6 link the worse it is when you don't get it.

I stopped playing my EA cause I put like 1200 fuse into a quillrain but rolling new characters turned out to be pretty fun anyway.

I got carried away with my previous success attempts,managed to flip a bit for a profit,then i got reminded that no mortal man can beat an angry RNG.

Ill get the links eventually,since warchief synergy with this build is massive. But yea,guess you need to burn in order to learn a lesson.
I 6-linked 1 thing ever. I always stop on 5link or pay vorici (plus extra for orb of lube).
Never give up. YOu already lost, don't stop.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info