Uber Lab Carry Jerk(s)

"
MimSiE wrote:

Wow, i just read that and I'm like O_O.

Full of jerks, right? :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I never used lab service so I always thought the carrier provides the service for the free offering(enchant) and fee. And the loot was split.
ok so the guy carry you, for free. And you want to loot over that?.... I think OP is greedy.
"
Bars wrote:
"
MimSiE wrote:

Wow, i just read that and I'm like O_O.

Full of jerks, right? :D

Bars, I've been a gamer since I was a youngun. I've been accused of hacking, cheating, using maphacks and aimbots, the whole 9 yards. There's very little that surprises me, but that actually surprised me. That's gotta be some random kid.
"
MimSiE wrote:

Bars, I've been a gamer since I was a youngun. I've been accused of hacking, cheating, using maphacks and aimbots, the whole 9 yards. There's very little that surprises me, but that actually surprised me. That's gotta be some random kid.

Tell me about it, 25 years of gaming (since I was 5), I've been and met all kinds of little and bigger shits you can imagine and that guy got me scratching my head if it's an elaborate troll or he's actually serious :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 28, 2016, 1:00:46 PM
I don't know where you guys get the idea that it's common knowledge that the carrier gets the loot but I mostly do my own labs. If the guy wanted to keep the loot to himself he should have been upfront about it, like I said in my earlier post; if he had said it beforehand I still would have agreed and let him take it. Also if the guy doing carry is using my Offering it is not free at all. plus he in fact gets a free enchant out of it.
"
diablofdb wrote:
ok so the guy carry you, for free. And you want to loot over that?.... I think OP is greedy.

this
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
I don't know where you guys get the idea that it's common knowledge that the carrier gets the loot but I mostly do my own labs. If the guy wanted to keep the loot to himself he should have been upfront about it, like I said in my earlier post; if he had said it beforehand I still would have agreed and let him take it. Also if the guy doing carry is using my Offering it is not free at all. plus he in fact gets a free enchant out of it.

So you give him a free enchant and consider that appropriate?

He kills the bosses, he probably kills argus and gets all of the keys yet you feel as if you are entitled to the keys because you are giving him a "free" enchant? The way I see it, you got "free" ascendancy points and if a player does 0 work, that player gets 0 loot.

Anyway...lesson learned. If you want to be stingy just make sure the runner knows your intent.
You waited 2 hours for 1 offering? that's like 3c.
"
"
Mrowen70 wrote:

So you give him a free enchant and consider that appropriate?

He kills the bosses, he probably kills argus and gets all of the keys yet you feel as if you are entitled to the keys because you are giving him a "free" enchant? The way I see it, you got "free" ascendancy points and if a player does 0 work, that player gets 0 loot.

Anyway...lesson learned. If you want to be stingy just make sure the runner knows your intent.

I don't consider it being greedy or stingy or whatever you want to call it. read my post thoroughly and you will see that i already said I would have accepted it had he been upfront about it. if nothing has been said why would i let him keep something that does not belong to him. also maybe if he explained himself even at that point perhaps that would have changed the case but he just stopped talking when i asked him to open the chest and after a couple minutes tells me to get out. Explain to me why that makes me the one at fault here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info