Uber Lab Carry Jerk(s)

"
Banfae wrote:
Whats the "offering" ?,and yeah,should make it clear at start,but if it got me my points,hell yeah,keep the loot!

It's a sort of "map" that drops from uber trials (only found in maps) that lets you access uber labyrinth, which gives you an extra two ascendancy points.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
If he had told me up front, i would have agreed to it, but since he did not say anything beforehand I find it unreasonable. Anyway, the person who I was talking about left the room and left me the keys. i got a windripper, a chaos orb, vaal orb and a regal dropped + The Celestial Justicar.
Vae victis.
"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."-Sun Tzu
it is not forbiden BUT it is an unrespectful behaviour ...people like that need a heavy puniton , like a ban from the game...!!!

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Sep 28, 2016, 10:56:56 AM
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
There is a person that was doing uber lab carries and i did not want to risk dying on my character so i messaged him. his Party name was "Uber Lab carry Free ( your Offering). I used my offering and we went through the lab without much trouble. To my surprise however when we got to the end he did not open the chests. i asked him to open to chests and he ignored me. after a couple minutes he told me to get out and that he has a second character on which he will play just so he can get the chest rewards for himself. I found this very rude since nothing of this sort was discussed beforehand. Its been 2 hours now and he and I are both (AFK) . I don't plan on letting this guy get away with it and will "afk" until i get disconnected or there is an update. I want to know if this is allowed or if there is something i can do against this guy or report to an moderator. I am also interested in your opinions about this matter

I noticed that MOST of the people who do free uber lab carries will want the item drops for themselves. This seems to be pretty much standard. Unless they specifically state that you can keep the chest drops, I would always assume that they will want to take the treasure rewards for themselves. After all, you're bartering the rewards for the carry service. It's a fair trade, in my opinion, even in the off chance that there's a good item or a mirror mixed in. That's the risk you take with these runs. If you're not sure, then it's always good to ask before starting the carry service. This way, you minimize the chance of exactly this situation happening, and you avoid the "bad blood" associated with it.

Of course, you will occasionally run into people who will give you the chest drops. I've met a few of them in Global 820, perhaps that would be a good starting point for you to look. :)

"
Banfae wrote:
Whats the "offering" ?,and yeah,should make it clear at start,but if it got me my points,hell yeah,keep the loot!

This is an offering.

Last edited by MimSiE on Sep 28, 2016, 12:10:04 PM
Whoops, it accidentally double posted... support please delete.
Last edited by MimSiE on Sep 28, 2016, 11:57:21 AM

People usually pay several chaos + offering for überlab carries.
And the chests always belong to the runnner.

You got away cheap and you are still complaining?
And being a jerk?

Wow.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Gets carried for free. Doesn't want to give runner even the loot.

Explain to us how that makes the runner the jerk? You didn't pay shit and he ran you through the lab. I would have left the fucking room with the keys and left no treasure for you.

You expect people just to run you through shit for free? LMAO and you call him a jerk.
"

Explain to us how that makes the runner the jerk? You didn't pay shit and he ran you through the lab. I would have left the fucking room with the keys and left no treasure for you.

You expect people just to run you through shit for free? LMAO and you call him a jerk.

Yeah, this thread reminded me of the Look what I found on PoE.trade: It's full of jerks! thread. There's a strange symmetry.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 28, 2016, 12:20:50 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"

Yeah, this thread reminded me of the Look what I found on PoE.trade: It's full of jerks! thread. There's a strange symmetry.

Wow, i just read that and I'm like O_O.
Last edited by MimSiE on Sep 28, 2016, 12:32:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info