[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Can you link your Jewels pls
Ty in advance =)
"
Ren wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
Ren wrote:
Hey. What do you think about this similar tree? http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVhBQU1EQWdBQWZkLUs2UUpMcmhzbDJWdHRHWmYwVWxNOVg1ZVZUTFBRSC1fclJYNE9YR3I2SXZSc0M1TW43NGo1TjlmUFNiRl94bFpqaHE0VjF5eV83QmhHMTN4TGNZVnlENVJ2OE5WSlVaVXVCeDRkVHk2VWw0VTA5eUd3d2NXLWlxRXZuYTQyeGRna1ZraUZiZFdCSk5pbkt6VzVFVkNFU0Z4cncyMzMxNnlZOFd3MjJFa2JLbzNzVllfNjBOQmZhc3JUdEF6cXVnMThWOGtvLXJpVEhOeVBHdXZ1cHdnRGRaRXJXSGRmQkJwczVDTFZwbVpVaFh2c09CYnpMNTA4QllMSC1laG84bVA5ZXVheFFvdDZBV19pOXlZODk4R1dkTGFHN1NEdFBKbzduOV92ZklLYmFIVGFZaGhXMnJtWXJXdDZ5TDlHVXZ4TWtQcmZiVXlMNzBzPQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Are double golems better than 25% firepen from the ascendency?

Double golem is highly preferred. It effectively gives +60% d-dip damage. The final dps will be close the 25% fire pen. Be noticed that "penetration" and "reducing resistance" are DIFFERENT. Penetration only works on the initial hit. It does NOT double dip.

In addition to the DPS boost, double golem gives additional +18% cast speed and grant golems immunity to elemental damage. It's a no-brainer for this build.

Thanks, what do you think about the rest of the passive tree differences? Why would you prefer yours?

The tree you posted is quite different. The reasons of the setup were discussed in the previous post and in the main thread. Please kindly check. Some major points: 1. str/dex stat points; 2. golems/decoy totem (which require str); 3. resistance; 4. cast speed; 5. move speed; etc.

You can try both to see which one suits your style.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 5, 2016, 5:03:53 AM
Another thing for defence: I like linking summon skeleton to a CDT. It gives free targets in a crowded fight without doing anything, additonal targets for bosses to waste their big nasty skills to.

So it can be 2 golems, a totem and 4 skelis.

"
loonger wrote:
"
Redvex wrote:
Hi i try to made a flameblast since i like that spell and so converted my Flicker Oro to Flameblast.
My fb is low level for now but the problem is in survivabilty
I can see that you don't take Ghost Reaver or Eldritch battery......so how you defend beside Enfeblee?

I feel too squishy

My equip
Spoiler

My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAA18ES8RUBXXFecYXRhqGyUc3B1PHdkfGCGwIvQo-ilPKo0rCiy_LpQy0TT3Nbk22DwFPO89X0NURUdFfEZSSRtJsUuuTLNQQlH7UlNTNVRHVkhWY1fJWAdd8mZUaPJremwLbRlzs3gvfEt85X_Gga-Cm4V7hq6IQow2jHaPGo9GkPqTJ5Z0l4WXlZeXl_SYrZo7m6GePJ7En9-hL6a-pwinK6yYrfGxBbQMtUi4k7jQvorAZsHFyL_K080W0B_UB9fP2CTZW9o63I3fbd-K6QLquutj6-7sGOw47FXvfO-I7-vwa_Fs9HH31_k3_Ew=

Hi. You can check the survivability discussion in the Q&A session. In short:
1. use TC instead of Enfeeble. As a CI who has over 10k ehp you dont get one shot easily. TC is a HUGE survivability boost.
2. Take the golem ascendancy node to have two golems that are immune to elemental dmg.
3. Use Decoy totem for tough situation.

The play style requires some skills. But don't worry. Just give it sometime. After you get use to it and level gems to high level, everything runs smoothly. :D

I'm startin' to rock doing map 12/13 quite easy
"
Llyrain wrote:
Another thing for defence: I like linking summon skeleton to a CDT. It gives free targets in a crowded fight without doing anything, additonal targets for bosses to waste their big nasty skills to.

So it can be 2 golems, a totem and 4 skelis.

This can be a good practice. Thanks for the advice.
Shaper Down.

Last edited by Valathendril on Oct 5, 2016, 11:25:53 AM
Hey mate - first of all - Thanks for the great guide!

i looked for the ascendancy points but i couldn't find them anywhere...
am i blind or are they just missing.
i think i found them in your post and in the comments several times last week, but now...

could you help me pls (including the order)?

Last edited by Centhron on Oct 5, 2016, 2:33:09 PM
Lol mob start to die due flame dash
Up to 68 now. Still haven't bothered to pick up gear for mapping, I guess I will tonight. Getting high ES gear with a couple decent resists gets expensive very fast.

Can you explain why the weapon? It's super cheap but I'm still sorting out how all the mechanics synergize to get the big damage pops. Is it simply the spell damage, or does that Prolif interact with your orb/FB? Or the leech? Or all three in general.

I expect to spend a bit then respec for CI soon enough - for now Lake runs are fast enough and I haven't even bothered with the ring and a TC setup yet. Because I can't afford the Eye with a curse mod, I need the ring (plus an Elreon on the other hand) so that makes getting 2 or 3 good resists important on my other slots. I expect to catapult right into mid tiers as soon as I get that going. Til 75 I guess I'll keep using this Storm Prison.

So fun to have a FB build again. It's so damn fun.
Hey Loonger

Pretty cool build, nice explications and everything great job on that!

Simple question : did you plan on making videos? (just to show bosses/maps)

Thanks again for the effort you put in your build.
Nox.

Edit : saw in past comments that you were planned on it :D all good !
Last edited by Noxnox on Oct 5, 2016, 5:23:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info