[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
kchan821 wrote:
"
shimosha_lin wrote:
First, thanks for the guide!
I have a small question here. I checked the wiki page of Summon Lightning Golem and it says:
Golems grant (6-9)% increased Attack and Cast speed
However, you mentioned golem gives you 18% cast speed in highlights section (in the build section), so I would like to know what causes this difference? Thanks.

Ascendency double golem effect and also u can summon one more golem

Oh, yeah. I forgot the Ascendency node. Thanks!
Don't know if it has been mentionned, but why using Chayula over Skyforth ?
"
Kyotetsu wrote:
Don't know if it has been mentionned, but why using Chayula over Skyforth ?

Well the build is called "Shaper down on a budget" so...
Quick question, you mention not to use flameblast before you get elemental proliferation, once you do get EP what do you link it with early on?
"
Reaven1911 wrote:
Quick question, you mention not to use flameblast before you get elemental proliferation, once you do get EP what do you link it with early on?

I never bothered with EP and used the final gems when I could start using FB, it's so strong just make sure u hv 3 mana pots and don't kill single white trash and use clarity while lvling
"
kchan821 wrote:
"
Reaven1911 wrote:

I never bothered with EP and used the final gems when I could start using FB, it's so strong just make sure u hv 3 mana pots and don't kill single white trash and use clarity while lvling

Thanks for the tip, I have a tabula ready to use on this character once I can grab Flameblast and good support gems
"
Thanks for the tip, I have a tabula ready to use on this character once I can grab Flameblast and good support gems

Also, i used elemental focus b4 i was high level enough to use fire penetration and chance to ignite. elemental focus cannot ignite enemy but will one shot basically everything. faster casting or empower also helps
Last edited by tszman_tiffany on Oct 25, 2016, 1:57:18 AM
"
Reaven1911 wrote:

Was lvling with firestorm till I complete Cruel Lab and took proliferation, then switched to FB. Used both with Tabula with faster casting + fire pen + chance to ignite + controlled destr + iAoE

Using this since level 28 and it's more than enough to level, no need for proliferation. Since I did normal lab, I've 1 shotted every single boss with the burn (no max charges and no conc effect needed). Haven't had much time to play so I'm only in Cruel but this will only get stronger, I don't even have any fire damage passives yet.
Hi. I'm new to elementalist, so can someone tell me how to jugle 2 different golems at the same time(since bonuses dont stack)? If you put one into cwdt setup it just summons that 2 times. How's everyone doing it without having to summon both golems every couple of minutes?
Last edited by DioD7 on Oct 25, 2016, 10:12:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info