[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Nice build, im leveling char atm.
Got several questions if you dont mind.
~Does inc damage over time on jewels etc. increase burning damage? (i guess it does)
~Why did you not take Holy fire nor Explosive impact? (inc burning damage and fire dmg +aoe)
~What would you change if switched to Low life? (what auras to use and possible changes on tree)
~How helpful would dying sun be?
~Would going for Celestial punishment/judgement be worth it? (i know, damage is not a problem)
Last edited by Ecoueses on Oct 19, 2016, 7:06:06 PM
"
FxRebel wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
FxRebel wrote:
Hey, i'm thinking of doing this in EHC. Just want to be sure: this build is safe against reflect mobs? or do i need the 50% reflect reduction ascendancy to be sure? :)

Not safe against reflect, no. I generally reroll reflect maps. You can maybe do them if you only use Orb of Storms (because it's low damage) and rely on OOS to apply the ignite. But if you use flameblast at all make sure it's only 1 stack just to get the ignite and hang back a lot.

I meant normal reflect rare mobs that you meet in maps. Not planning on doing reflect maps. :)

Hi. You can kindly check the question regarding reflection in the Q&A session for more details. :D Single mob reflection is a thing when leveling because you probably don't have enough EHP pool (not CI yet) and don't get use to the play style yet. Once you have enough EHP and max fire resist you don't die to single mob reflection easily (besides, you simply don't do 10-stack for rare mobs knowing they are reflection mobs. ):D

You can try the less 50% reflection ascendency first. You can respect it later at the expense of 10 regrets if you want. :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 20, 2016, 1:33:47 AM
Have anyone tried rapid decay as a 6th gem? How is the damage compared too Inc Burning?
"
charliebanos wrote:
Have anyone tried rapid decay as a 6th gem? How is the damage compared too Inc Burning?

Hi. RD doesn't work on Flameblast because it doesn't have a "duration" tag.
"
Ecoueses wrote:
~Does inc damage over time on jewels etc. increase burning damage? (i guess it does)
~Why did you not take Holy fire nor Explosive impact? (inc burning damage and fire dmg +aoe)
~What would you change if switched to Low life? (what auras to use and possible changes on tree)
~Would going for Celestial punishment/judgement be worth it? (i know, damage is not a problem)

1. Yes. Not worth it though.
2 & 5. They are good nodes. The problem is, what nodes on the current tree are you going to sacrifice in order to get these nodes?
3. Check this:
Spoiler

"
loonger wrote:
"
Mindwave wrote:
how good would shavs work with this build?
what auras would u add?

thanks

Low Life gives 30% more damage. It's nice but the damage on CI version is already overkill so LL is not required.

If you can afford more auras, you can try to active AA for more defense, and Haste for more QoL. Pursuing more damage is not that worthwhile IMO.

You can also try Clarity if mana is an issue for you.

If you are in HC you can even activate the fire resist aura for extra safety when dealing with reflection mobs.

4. The AOE comes in handy especially for the ultimate move. Other than that it provides little IMO.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 20, 2016, 12:48:33 AM
Really great build! 90lvl on EHC so far. As I can see - only one thing can kill me now btw. It's my own stupidity, but I'm still not sure :D
"
loonger wrote:
"
Ecoueses wrote:

1. Yes. Not worth it though.
2 & 5. They are good nodes. The problem is, what nodes on the current tree are you going to sacrifice in order to get these nodes?
3. Check this:
Spoiler

"
loonger wrote:
"
Mindwave wrote:
how good would shavs work with this build?
what auras would u add?

thanks

Low Life gives 30% more damage. It's nice but the damage on CI version is already overkill so LL is not required.

If you can afford more auras, you can try to active AA for more defense, and Haste for more QoL. Pursuing more damage is not that worthwhile IMO.

You can also try Clarity if mana is an issue for you.

If you are in HC you can even activate the fire resist aura for extra safety when dealing with reflection mobs.

4. The AOE comes in handy especially for the ultimate move. Other than that it provides little IMO.

Okay, thank you for fast answer, the thing is im low on currency and have 6L shavs :)
Also, i was looking at wrong skill tree which had 25 points left, thats why i asked about aditional nodes.
Again, nice build, im really liking it so far.
One stupid question, where Energy from within goes?
For the love of off f*cking flame dmg :D
So, I was playing dual totems FB build, got decent success with t15 maps, but i got smashed in hydra map (meh),so i decided to reroll into this build,and holy fck - Dominus just catapulted from map after VRF,and i was like - "dafuq was that?" (And that's without 3rd curse ele weak and vaal lightning trap)
That was most funniest thing i ever done in PoE.
Thx for the build,well i'm just need to re-read whole guide,to get some tips for myself (sorry for bad eng tho)
Last edited by AphexWoot on Oct 20, 2016, 2:44:37 PM
"
germano003 wrote:
One stupid question, where Energy from within goes?

It goes under "Melding" life/energy shield cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info