Atlas of Worlds Mapped Map

Not sure if anyone has done this before but last time I checked there wasn't a completely mapped out atlas map.

So I did it, with the help of my 2 (now deceased) HC chars, a buddy of mine and some help from global chat channels.

Hope you guys like it and stay safe,
devon752
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Sep 28, 2016, 5:49:02 AM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2016, 9:11:44 AM
http://poecraft.com/atlas

It even lets you place sextants on it to see what they will cover.
U MAD?
Well, at least there's a picture version as well now haha.

Although I feel a bit silly.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
Well, at least there's a picture version as well now haha.

I'd like the picture version if it wasn't so small. Give us a higher resolution ffs. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:

I'd like the picture version if it wasn't so small. Give us a higher resolution ffs. ^^

Doesn't the forum automatically downsize pictures now? When I used Chrome's "Open image in new tab" option, the Map looked a lot more readable to me.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Doesn't the forum automatically downsize pictures now? When I used Chrome's "Open image in new tab" option, the Map looked a lot more readable to me.

This. Just open the image in its own window and it is fine.
U MAD?
"
devon752 wrote:

Don't feel silly. Thanks for posting it. As a matter of fact I bookmarked the thread. I was surprised when I looked for a filled out map and there wasn't much out there.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

This. Just open the image in its own window and it is fine.

Thanks a lot for telling me! :)

Edit: Btw I hate the new downsize "feature".
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 27, 2016, 9:19:26 PM
Hey OP nice pic, T15 Dark Forest map is missing its name though (to the left of Lair of the Hydra).
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Hey OP nice pic, T15 Dark Forest map is missing its name though (to the left of Lair of the Hydra).

Hey there! Sorry guys for taking so long to respond, I've been doing some vids for youtube lately, takes a bit when you're a noobcake. Thanks for letting me know though!
I've updated it now. If you find anything else just poke me here or in game.

I've also saved the template for the effects on letters, font and everything in case there is an update to the atlas. That way I'll be able to make a new one easily.

In any case, I've updated it so it has that one as well.

"
harddaysnight wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:

Don't feel silly. Thanks for posting it. As a matter of fact I bookmarked the thread. I was surprised when I looked for a filled out map and there wasn't much out there.

Also, thanks man, I appreciate it.

Last edited by devon752 on Sep 28, 2016, 6:08:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info