Carnage Box Videos and Development Manifesto

/FailFish :D
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Sep 27, 2016, 6:44:35 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
^When you cant even quote a message right, not only once, but TWICE. Im done here, thanks for the laugh though buddy :D

^ lmao You are the master of statistics. Thanks for making my Tuesday. Hope to see you again in another post for a round of tin_foil_hat comedian. (oh n nice report rofl)
Got 5 skin transfers, bad luck. Honestly why would you even put those in the boxes, it's common anyway.
Scam Box Hype!
Ice crash skin!!! please!
ooooh new scam boxes :D

c'mon dear supporters, time to pay for my game, thx. 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
These are helmets? Look more like cosplay to me. >.<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
over 3500 points and still no complete armorset or wings.
i wish i could give away all theese gloves :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWdEPqHg1w
The box's are cool, but there needs to be a way to either delete the duplicates or trade them away. I hate having 10 of the same item.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Even more microtransactions I will never buy. Not because I cant, but because I don't like it. When will you finally create something solid and looking good (like realistic cloaks for example, hmm?) instead of these goofy abominations? Animal head, armor made out of candles, blood squirting out of the back, whats next? Rainbows shooting out of the ass? Really, your game is turning into a fucking circus.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 27, 2016, 1:03:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info