Deffensive setup for Witch

Hi guys, this is my first season and im playing a Fireblast totem witch.
I got my dmg stuff in my armor and then I got Cast when dmg taken + Lightning golem + Immortal call + increased duration in my helm.
and then I would like to use flame dash somehow, what other deffensive setups can I use?
help the noob! :)
The Character is "HendeUdenBukser"
Regards
Last edited by Bademan on Sep 26, 2016, 8:48:47 PM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 8:47:04 PM
"
Bademan wrote:
Hi guys, this is my first season and im playing a Fireblast totem witch.
I got my dmg stuff in my armor and then I got Cast when dmg taken + Lightning golem + Immortal call + increased duration in my helm.
and then I would like to use flame dash somehow, what other deffensive setups can I use?
help the noob! :)
Regards

A chaos golem would be more defensive but I appreciate that you might want to keep the lightning golem.

Another option is manually placing Decoy totem, Decoy totem applies a taunt effect that not only makes enemies more likely to attack it but if they happen to hit you reduces their damage by 10%

Another option for your CWDT setups is vortex. Vortex does cold damage around you and also chills enemies for a duration. This 'free' chill may give you breathing room with enemies right on top of you.

I can't see your character so I do not know what you're running but for any Energy shield build Discipline is too good to not run. You should also run a blasphemy curse such as enfeeble.

Every energy shield build should run a Vaal discipline as a panic button, this is essentially a super potion for Energy shield builds.

Blasphemy + Enfeeble/ Temp chains are great defensively. If you haven't tried them out yet, they make monsters stupid slow and hit like wet noodles without much investment.

Ball lightning + Blind +CWDT or Blind + Golem also works well
Last edited by WhyNot97 on Sep 26, 2016, 8:13:50 PM
thx for the advice,
I Have beem told that I shouldn't run to mamy auras since I got "mind over matter"
or should I just drop MOM since I got a bit of energy shield? :)
The Character is "HendeUdenBukser"

edit: and im running a totem build so cant waste a totem on decoy ;)
Last edited by Bademan on Sep 26, 2016, 9:03:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info