Finaly i got my first Diviner's Strongbox :D

Then i used one Alchy on it:

And thats what i got:

Maybe not the best result, but my first :)

Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 11:46:57 AM
I love these. They are sexy.

But I don't see them anymore. I'm calling ninja nerf on them.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hells ya GGG nerfed these so bad since 2.4 launched. They never spawn and their contents are hella nerfed by both quantity and quality! So yeah, great for us.

Same with prophecies. I actually got a fair bit of the pale court pieces but lately the prophecies are like you open a strongbox with stronger enemies or you'll encounter rats.
Deliver pain exquisite
lvl 88, over 4 days of gameplay, no box :(
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I hate Div boxes... They spit out junk that just takes heaps of space in my stash. 99% of div cards are vendor material.
Or a push to buy more stash tabs. Kappa :3
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Hells ya GGG nerfed these so bad since 2.4 launched. They never spawn and their contents are hella nerfed by both quantity and quality! So yeah, great for us.

Same with prophecies. I actually got a fair bit of the pale court pieces but lately the prophecies are like you open a strongbox with stronger enemies or you'll encounter rats.

You know that Diviners weren't added to the game until 2.4, right?

Also, rats in the area is one of the best prophecies you can get... It gives a HUGE bonus to quantity in maps.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

Also, rats in the area is one of the best prophecies you can get... It gives a HUGE bonus to quantity in maps.

Do you need more time? I'll wait go ahead reread what I said.

Done?

2.4 launched like two weeks ago. Launched two weeks ago. It is now two weeks later. In those two weeks, GGG has adjusted lots of values. Some publicly, some privately. In those two weeks since 2.4 launched, the diviner boxes, which were introduced along with the 2.4 launch, two weeks ago have been stealth nerf.

Is that clearer? They used to show up in like every second dried lake map. Watch the streams from the first 24-48 hours when 2.4 dropped. People were basically farming them. I completed a fair bit of high end card sets.

Now they are about as rare as unique strongboxes I don't even see them a lot in monstrous treasure prophecies and that's literally a map with nothing but boxes. Moreover their contents are mostly basic sets now. At launch they were booming with the rarer cards. Now you're lucky to get one.

It was nice while it lasted.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

Do you need more time? I'll wait go ahead reread what I said.

Done?

2.4 launched like two weeks ago. Launched two weeks ago. It is now two weeks later. In those two weeks, GGG has adjusted lots of values. Some publicly, some privately. In those two weeks since 2.4 launched, the diviner boxes, which were introduced along with the 2.4 launch, two weeks ago have been stealth nerf.

Is that clearer? They used to show up in like every second dried lake map. Watch the streams from the first 24-48 hours when 2.4 dropped. People were basically farming them. I completed a fair bit of high end card sets.

Now they are about as rare as unique strongboxes I don't even see them a lot in monstrous treasure prophecies and that's literally a map with nothing but boxes. Moreover their contents are mostly basic sets now. At launch they were booming with the rarer cards. Now you're lucky to get one.

It was nice while it lasted.

Confirmed.
Used to get 2 diviners per monstrous treasure in the first 4-6 days of League.
Now it is 1 per 4-5 Monstrous Treasure ( not even worth to do now - they are 15 chaos each)

Up to content of them... Now it is utterly crap :)

Cheers...
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 27, 2016, 7:43:04 AM
"
NimrodAut wrote:
Maybe not the best result, but my first :)

Congratulations.

I've only had one Diviner's Strongbox spawn myself, the same as the number of unique strongboxes I've found in Essence league.

They're a lot of fun with pretty loot drops, even if the cards may not be the greatest.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info