Difficulty Levels in 3.0.0

Not everyone levels as X because it's more optimal then switches at the optimal level to a different build. Not everyone hates leveling up as the worst part of this game.

Yeah once I was 50 characters deep in Diablo II, I really disliked the first 30 levels until your build started to form.

The point, a players opinion and/or anecdotal observations doesn't allow them to speak on behalf of what the community likes or dislikes, if it was this simple GGG would have pushed the obvious changes already and reaped the greater financial rewards.

Game burn out is a real thing, otherwise I'd still be plonking away at some of my more awkward D2 builds, but I cannot stand to play the game anymore.
please GGG maintain the spirit of the game in the new act, the filosophy of individualism and breaking the own limits, present in much npcs, piety, darreso, malachai, the shaper, do your best effort we trust in yours, for me the history is much deeper (and trascendent) as much people think in this game, don`t make bad work with this act please, sorry bad english
I certainly like this idea of shortening the long and meaningless grind of all the same story three times in a row.
But can we get more radical like only once in Story mode?
It´s pointless to repeat the cliche (sorry about that,but truly annoying),focus more on real fun like making builds,brawling with bosses and playing as a team.
When new act surfaces,it would be nice if we have more than 120 passive points but i know this probably won´t happen-For me the more points, the more Freedom and leisure to have in game.150 would be optimal for a such grinding game,GGG-GG.
Holy !$#& .... This is outstanding news!
How about removing cruel and changing exp gain accordingly.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Goodbye Cruel world...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I can't be the only one who's hoping this means Solaris 3's coming back!
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Commoble wrote:
I can't be the only one who's hoping this means Solaris 3's coming back!

Am I the only one hoping that this means Solaris 2 will be gone? :^)

But back to the topic of some people enjoying the leveling, and some not, or some rushing through, etc. There are also the people that don't rush, but also don't enjoy it.. I have a friend who is on the verge of quitting because of how burned out he gets from leveling and barely ever being able to Map or play with friends, because he spends weeks on leveling.. (Don't know how.) :S

Getting rid of a difficulty will definitely make the game less boring, as there'd be less repitition, and make it more fun while leveling, as well as retain players more.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
would love to see an alternate leveling system akin to Adventure mode from Diablo III. For those that do not know, Adventure Mode unlocks after you finish the main story and allows people to complete Bounties (think prophecies but more standardized) and Rifts (think maps without mods). Thus alts can be leveled without having to trudge through the story everytime (although I still stop and listen to Dialla everytime).
"
Crasss wrote:
A better idea is to start at Cruel-difficulty & remove Normal.

That is an excellent way to please veteran players and keep new players out, while also shooting themselves in the foot with a shotgun = not happening.

BTW, I wonder how will they handle resist reduction per act now...

Will it be a drastic drop from 0% to -60% as soon as you unlock the next difficulty, or is it going to be reduced a bit to, maybe, -50%, and monster damage will be increased to compensate? I'm really curious on how this change will impact the game...
Last edited by eralduspr on Sep 26, 2016, 11:40:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info