Difficulty Levels in 3.0.0

"
faerwin wrote:
How is that gonna affect rewards, namely skill points and bandits?

I'd imagine they add them into act 5

Cruel Bandit reward in act 5 normal
New "bandit" reward option in act 5 merc

Act 5 will probably have a fair amount of skill point rewards
Why does my gut tell me this will not be implemented smoothly? Taking 12 acts, adding a new act and squishing everything down to 10? I predict zone/monster scaling out of whack with character build scaling, the resist penalty in Merciless being more punishing as players will be lower level/undergeared.

The addition of a new Act means either new maps tile sets/new atlas, or Act V consists of the tile sets we've already seen in the atlas map revamp. If it's the former, mapping/unlocking the atlas will be a bigger pain/take longer. We'll also most likely get another map tier which will result in another xp nerf to keep players from getting to 100. If the latter, then Act V won't be as surprising since we've seen the tile sets already.

We need an adventure mode already. Unlock the map device after the first playthrough. Then GGG can add acts without worrying about balancing the act leveling.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

max lv still 100
Suggestion

Slow build up of experience penalty.
Slow build up of resistance penalty.

Act 1 normal 1% experience loss 5% - restate penalty.

Act 2 Normal 2% experience loss 10% - restate
Act 3 3% exp/15% results -

Act 4 4% and so on to Act 5 Dreaded is 10%
Resistance is 4 20% 5 25%
Dreaded Act 1 35% Act 5 75%
Gonna feel so nice.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
faerwin wrote:
How is that gonna affect rewards, namely skill points and bandits?

Well Skill Books wont be too much of an issue i dont think they can add the ones from cruel to other quests or even add some new quests. However the bandits is a different story. 2 Playthroughs with 3 bandits.. Gonna be interesting how they work that out.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
How is that gonna affect quest rewards and achievements?
\0/

Single biggest problem for me is the x3 system. My GOD I hate it. The number of char's I've binned because I got SO sick of playing them by lvl 60. I've barely seen any of the hightier content due to this.
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
This is a buff !!

TY GGG
Bad Seed
in act 5 can you make monsters immune to all damage so it balances the existing meta game. thanks in advance to the brainiac devs at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info