Trials in maps don't spawn like at all. What's going on?

I played like 50 maps, got 1 or maybe 2 Trials. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 3:06:15 PM
buy prophecy
RNG
If you need a trial to unlock, look for it in Global 820. If you are just looking for trials to get Offerings, look for the Dream Trial Prophecy (I think that's the one that spawns a trial in a map).
U MAD?
Read OP please. I am just curious whether this drop rate is normal. Because Last League I was getting much more of them.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Read OP please. I am just curious whether this drop rate is normal. Because Last League I was getting much more of them.

In that case, yes. It is normal. As normal as can be with something that is completely random.
U MAD?
I am getting like 1 trial per 5 maps. It seems RNGesus stole all your luck and bestowed it onto me
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Ok. Curious about sextants now... Seen non so far. :o
Sextants are indeed far too rare (but then again I don't see their use so not too big of an issue). But trials are a lot more common than last league (to me at least). Levelling 4 chars to mid/high 80s in Prophecy, I probably found 25 trials total. Now I've already found more than 30 with just an 84 and a 90.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I played like 50 maps, got 1 or maybe 2 Trials. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Where is the problem? Usually a player that has reached the endgame runs countless maps all the time - so you have a decent amount of offerings (large enough to do a uber lab day) every few days. If you think that content is too much rng gated try to farm uber atziri sets. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info