plz unfuck the 6l armor market

by removing/ reduce drop rate of Emperor of Purity divination card
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 9:36:44 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Rofl like the market is ruined by a hybrid armor chest that almost no one wants to use.

The market is worst off because everyone and there mother wants to go CI with high ES.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
So buying a 6link armor for 7 chaos isnt effecting the market? its even cheaper then tabula, imo a 6link is supposed to be something rare , now people are putting them up for 11c
"
Zacke92 wrote:
So buying a 6link armor for 7 chaos isnt effecting the market? its even cheaper then tabula, imo a 6link is supposed to be something rare , now people are putting them up for 11c

No it isn't because its clear people don't want that armor chest, even less so then a useful leveling chest like tabula.

Thats the thing about these 6 link cards is you need to want a rare and you need to want that base, otherwise its useless for you\your build.

6 link is suppose to be rare I agree, the stuff that is actually used still seems to be, I have no doubt that these cards have gotten the same "buff" or increase in drop rates as others with diviners boxes, but the demand is non there at all for these.

FeelsBadMan

"
Zacke92 wrote:
by removing/ reduce drop rate of Emperor of Purity divination card

Are you serious?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
well apparently it do got a value,why else would they flood the market with them? trick noobs prob.

yeah i was abit mad when i wrote this. Vaal orbed armor strongbox and got mirrored 6L,when i played before you usually could get 45-65 chaos depending on roll,but now i found out its just vendor food.
actually they allready addressed 6l flood with removing an affix from diviners strongbox 'from current area'. could just run say. resisdence/apex till you meet diviners. roll it for quantity and the affix and voila :P bought 6l glorious plate ilvl 100 for 2ex. admit was VERY lucky. since they are around 4-5 ex. but its still nutz :P hope they ll be back to 15-20. no really.
OP has zero fucking clue about the economy holy fucking shit triggers me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shadokil wrote:
actually they allready addressed 6l flood with removing an affix from diviners strongbox 'from current area'. could just run say. resisdence/apex till you meet diviners. roll it for quantity and the affix and voila :P bought 6l glorious plate ilvl 100 for 2ex. admit was VERY lucky. since they are around 4-5 ex. but its still nutz :P hope they ll be back to 15-20. no really.

No that's fucking terrible everything in terms of rare shit being bought at that price was stupid of end of story and this is coming from an elitist well I'm not a dick at least but those days were shit.

Yo fucking OP I should make 2-3 6L cards just to spite you it would make me feel better to piss you off think I'll ask MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CARD PLZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 27, 2016, 8:34:45 AM
"
"
Shadokil wrote:

No that's fucking terrible everything in terms of rare shit being bought at that price was stupid of end of story and this is coming from an elitist well I'm not a dick at least but those days were shit.

Yo fucking OP I should make 2-3 6L cards just to spite you it would make me feel better to piss you off think I'll ask MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CARD PLZ

Maybe you make another shit card that is pointless in terms of what it does EleGiggle

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info