Base defense for uber lab

Since I am going in with this char for the first time (finding the trials wasnt exactly easy) I wonder If Ill be able to take a hit. Using a channelspell requires me to stand still and that means I cant always dodge the attacks. No damage = no progress = eventually death

So as of now I have around 10k armour (not a lot but what can you do?) and 6k life. Resists capped obviously. Physmitigation as calculated in the tooltip is bs I was told so whatever but taking a hit from Uber Izaro still doesnt sound great with these defenses.
I could swap out anger for Blasphemy - enfeeble and maybe get a decoy totem but is this enough?
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 11:03:48 AM
My experiences with über Izaro:

Totem chieftain, 5k life, 24k armour, 7 endu charges, 500-ish regen: Can mostly facetank Izaro as long as he doesn't have any mechanics increasing his damage. Occasionally a bad crit combo requires me to move away for a few seconds to regenerate health.

Flameblast occultist, 10k ES, zero armour, only occasional endu charges, no constant regen: Can take a single hit, but not always two. Beating Izaro required lots of kiting.

With 6k life and 10k armour you'll be able to take a hit or two, but probably not facetank him continuously. Should be fine for channeled skills, especially with enfeeble and decoy. I don't take responsibility if you die on HC though.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Since I am going in with this char for the first time (finding the trials wasnt exactly easy) I wonder If Ill be able to take a hit. Using a channelspell requires me to stand still and that means I cant always dodge the attacks. No damage = no progress = eventually death

So as of now I have around 10k armour (not a lot but what can you do?) and 6k life. Resists capped obviously. Physmitigation as calculated in the tooltip is bs I was told so whatever but taking a hit from Uber Izaro still doesnt sound great with these defenses.
I could swap out anger for Blasphemy - enfeeble and maybe get a decoy totem but is this enough?

You should note that it has the word estimated. This is mainly because armor is more effective against smaller hits and less effective as damage ramps up, but also because it considers other methods of mitigation. E-charges, Basalt flasks, etc.

But don't disregard it entirely.

With 6k life, so long as you have Fortify, at least 5 e-charges, or a constant Basalt, you should be fine if you can leech life back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info