Two qusetions about summoner

1. Fireball in 2,4 have 50% more dam. So flame sentinel benifit from this ?
2.Commander of darkness says Auras you Cast grant 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies
If i run 3 auras , i have 3x5% increased Attack and Cast Speed or only have 5%
TY for answering
1. Generally no, players and monsters use separate entries even if it's essentially a same skill, sometimes both are adjusted and sometimes not. Flame sentinels don't feel any stronger but they were plenty strong in 2.3 already.

2. It's per aura, so 3x5%.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Neat little trick. You can also use a Level 1 Clarity Aura as well if you can squeeze in 1 blue socket. This will also count towards the Auras letting you run 4.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Neat little trick. You can also use a Level 1 Clarity Aura as well if you can squeeze in 1 blue socket. This will also count towards the Auras letting you run 4.

i used to do this , but the more i use it the less value i see in it. its a decent damage boost to be sure but

to list some of the things it could compete with

vaal lightning trap (50% more damage vs slow ass bosses)
a possible wither totem (oh lord poison goes ape shit with that thin)
a secondary offering..

the secondary offering one is deceptively important . flesh is extremely useful for just trash but there are certain encounters where if you dont have bone offering .. your minions will pretty much die if you dont end things fast.

like quay boss, or old fire fury .. or a bunch of the t13+ bosses.

most people talk about bone offering as a joke but wow when shit hits the fan .. bone can save some bacon.

compared to that utility.. some times i find the clarity bonuses from commander of darkess... trivial.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
compared to that utility.. some times i find the clarity bonuses from commander of darkess... trivial.

When they're free, wet newspapers taste like caesar salad :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info