Progress Erasure

I just discovered a new "feature" in the game: your player's progress can be set back or completely reset to zero upon death. My character was at 95% 3 times but was reset to 80 after death. So, I replayed lower levels to top up and advance. But, now my progress has been reset to zero in a lower level death. Just in case I had quit the game to save my progress but it was still reset to zero.
THIS IS A "DEAL BREAKER" FOR ME. I will NOT play any further !
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 2:16:49 PM
"
glee018 wrote:
I just discovered a new "feature" in the game: your player's progress can be set back or completely reset to zero upon death. My character was at 95% 3 times but was reset to 80 after death. So, I replayed lower levels to top up and advance. But, now my progress has been reset to zero in a lower level death. Just in case I had quit the game to save my progress but it was still reset to zero.
i know you can lose xp but that's about it.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
glee018 wrote:
Then you will not die. And if you sill not die then you will not lose xp. And if you will not lose xp then why quit? :p
Seriously though, why haven't you tried playing the game so you don't die(often) instead of ragequitting because OHMYGODDEATHPENALTIESAREHORRIBLE? You know, change tactics maybe, or add some master-crafted mods to your gear...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
glee018 wrote:

Welcome to Path of Exile!

Seriously, Deaths have to mean something in this game. Death means you messed up, either you need better gear or better tactics or something. Without death penalties, the game is pointless.
Last edited by GigaClon on Sep 26, 2016, 2:17:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info