[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
Wasmand wrote:
Hey! First of all i love the build enjoy it alot! My gear:

Spoiler

I have an question, some one recommanded the weapon:

Its Rigwald's Savagery Royal Axe i dont know how i link this propperly :( sorry.

Is it better to replace it with the Jack axe?

Kind regards. :)

If you are willing to sacrifice speed on your movement skill i guess it would be okay, but i recommend trying to craft a siege axe, like i did with this one:
"

It is amazing for running strands and other content. Have done chimera, barely made it, but i'm still missing legacy bor/soul taker, helmet enchant, 21 gems, bleeding on crafted axe and some minor tweaks.

The build feels amazing, loving it. Recommended.

Edit:
I do not have vorici mod on this axe, and it works pretty well. Bosses always get bleeding and packs either explode because of bleeding or to herald of ash.
Last edited by Fredemand on Mar 30, 2017, 6:53:21 AM
I love this build and wanne change my weapon... i can enchant my weapon with bleeding.. but i have no live leech on this weapon and you got no lifeleech too... is it enough?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KirRoyalXIII/characters Can anyone help me on fixing gears? I'm do follow this build but recently I cant get through Tier 15-16 or shaped,atziri... :(
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KirRoyalXIII/characters Can anyone help me on fixing gears? I'm do follow this build but recently I cant get through Tier 15-16 or shaped,atziri... :(

You need to set ur profile to public, not private
I'm sorry I did fix it :D
Hi This build is amazing, but i'm level 77 and i'm stuck at 30k dps buffed, hp is quite ok almost 4k and armor 4k with max resistances (except for chaos).

I want to boost my DPS and i know i should change my jack the axe for a rare axe, but i don't know with which affixes, and also should i take pure pDPS or with eDPS? anyone have any examples of any good axe that can boost my dps?

My profile and char are public if you guys can take a look at my gear and passive tree, it would be helpful to know what to do to improve my DPS or my char in general. I really need some advice i feel that for the first time since i started i'm getting stuck.

Thank you.

Anyways my gear if you want to check:
Spoiler
Last edited by exsecror on Apr 7, 2017, 1:00:30 PM
Hi, I am really enjoying this build but I am having severe problems in the higher tier maps. My dps fully buffed is only about 30k. Can someone give me some advice on what to improve? Thank you for your time.

Here is my profile
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0GiwlYCbsKJgthDjwOQxHVE0wTyRQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRjbGlUg4yFgJvgoKimlLIUuUzB3Ne826DpSOu08BTwtQzFGaUd-SdVOMlBHV5dZ_loaXz9f2mBBYSFjcGRSZU1lp2XwZ5toZWjybNh07XTxdU52rHrvfNmAioFBggeCm4NfhNmE74VShmCK8ItPl3maO5tqn9-iAKaNrY2uPq5Qr2ywq7kdvJ-9Nr54vqfAZsGLwaPDM8SCxq7NX89-02_T_Nlh2Xzawdun4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8kHzb_Pd9zL46_xL_ms=

And here is my current gear
Spoiler
If using the Legacy Voidheart:

1. Should we change the Added Fire in the main link to Added Chaos or Void Manip?
2. Should we run Blasphemy Temporal Chain or Vulnerability?

What's your thought?
Loving this build so far, ive made some variations, and all im really looking for is a bit more life, and crafting a rare axe with bleed + High dps. Thank you!

Here is the gear I am currently using.
Spoiler
Last edited by ItsTradition on Apr 12, 2017, 12:04:21 AM
"
Necroorcen wrote:

Hi, Reve here. I wanted to create an insane build which is capable of completing all the maps. I tested BV, EQ, totems, EK, CoC and many others and i still was not able to find any interest in any of those listed. In this league I am trying LACERATE! Check it out! :)

--------
PROS
--------

+ Very High Damage
+ Insane Clearspeed (!)
+ Capable of doing all map mods
+ Very High Attack Speed
+ Good Mobility
+ High Spell/Attack Block
+ Budget [~2,5ex for all items]
+ 20%/20lv Gems = Offscrean Clear = A Lots Of Fun :D
+ Very Safe
+ Auto Targetting

--------
CONS
--------

- Need Gem/Aura Modification To Run Ele/Phys Reflect and Blood Magic Mods (but it is still viable)
- Softcore Recommended

--------------------------------------------------
LEVELING GUIDE & TIPS - level by level
--------------------------------------------------

/notice: I'll add more tips in the future :)

START -> Level 1

Normal

/ACT 1:

* Hillock reward – get Cleave gem
- 8 level -> link Cleave + Added Fire Damage

Advice: Complete ‘Mercy Mission’ quest to get Quicksilver Flask – important! You have to do it before Ledge. If you roll ‘+extra charges’ or ‘+%movement speed’ to your qucksilver flask it will be nice.

Advice: Try to get ~70 dps 1h axe. If u got some currency u can buy double ‘The Screaming Eagle’ (req. lv 6) for few alts in poe.trade (additional movement speed in this axe can increase your progress).

* Brutus reward – get Leap Slam = more mobility
* Merveil reward – get Lacerate (only for level up this gem)

/ACT 2: [~11 level]

/ACT 3: [~21 level]

- 18 level -> link Cleave + Added Fire Damage + Faster Attack
- 18 level -> link Leap Slam + Faster Attack

/ACT 4: [~31 level]

Advice: If you get more money you can buy Lion’s Roar (req. lv 27) from poe.trade for ~20c. It’s a huge dps and defense boost. Additional knockback can save your life.

- 31 level -> buy Fortify -> link Leap Slam + Faster Attack + Fortify “Just jump to the enemies pack and get extra def and more dmg”

TIME TO ROCKS! EQUIP LACERATE ON 38 LVL!

- 38 level -> buy Multistrike -> link Lacerate + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage + Increased AoE/Concentrated Effects (for bosses)

Cruel

/ACT 1: [~39 level]

Advice: You earn level 39. It’s time to get ~130 dps axes.

/ACT2: [~42 level]

Advice: You got keystone ‘Iron Reflexes’. Try to equip Armor + Evasion items. Not only Arm or Eva.

/ACT3: [~46 level]

* after Gravicius kill – buy from Clarissa Ancestral Warchef (cost 1 Orb of Chance)

Advice: Now you can try to complete Normal Labyrinth. Map level – 33. Choose Gladiator + ‘Gratuitous Violence’ passive in ascendancy tree.

/ACT 4: [~52 level]

Merciless

/ACT1: [~54 level]

/ACT2: [~57 level]

/ACT3: [~61 level]

/ACT 4: [~66 level]

* Just do 'An Indomitable Spirit' quest to get skill point and start mapping T1.

- 59 level -> you can equip Soul Taker – rolls in this item are not as important as you think

Advice: You can now reserve 100% mana (Hatred + Herald of Ash + Arctic Amor). But if you want to use golem/blood rage you should aquire 3L -> Blood Rage + Flame Golem + Blood Magic, because you have 0 mana.

- 65 level -> buy Jack, the Axe – rolls in this item are not as important as you think

Advice: Remember to get Resolute Technique keystone before.

- 67 level -> buy Bringer of Rain (minimum +150 HP roll)

Advice: BoR has supported gems inside: MPD, FA, Blind. Add to your BoR 4L -> Lacerate + Added Fire Damage + Multistrike + Inc AoE/Conc Effects. Blind are awesome with face-tanking bosses.

/Mapping [~63 level]

If you got low HP:

-> get ‘+7% max life’ in jews,
-> minimum +150 HP in your BoR,
-> remember about leap slam to get fortify buff,
-> lion’s roar + basalt flask || double lion’s roar || lion’s roar + taste of hate
-> try to get more hp from your items (~+70 hp on all items will be nice)

If you got low DPS:

-> '+% attack speed' on gloves
-> check your gem level (minimum 17lv)

--------------------------------------
PASSIVE SKILL TREE - Duelist
--------------------------------------

Softcore-v2.6.0

Hardcore-v2.6.0

Ascendancy

In first Lab you choose Gladiator class with keystone:
Normal - Gratuitos Violence
Cruel - Outmatch and Outlast
Mercilles - Painforged
Uber - Versatile Combatant

-----------------------------------
BUFFS AND UTILITY SKILLS
-----------------------------------

Hatred - %Phys as Extra Cold DMG

Herald Of Ash - %Phys as Extra Fire DMG + Overkill DMG

Arctic Armour - More %Phys/Fire DEF + Additional Freez

Flame Golem - %increased DMG

Blood Rage - Genrate Frenzy Charge + More %Attack Speed

CWDT -> Immortal Call - Survival Immunity

CWDT -> Enfeeble - Surival Curse

Ancestral Warchief - (Boss Fight) +20k DPS, +%Melee Phys DMG When Totem is Activated

Fortify - +%Melee DMG, +DEF

---------------
BANDITS
---------------

Normal (help Oak) +HP
Cruel (help Krait) +%Attack Speed || OR || (help Oak) %Physical Damage for more explosive DMG
Merc (help Krait) +1 Frenzy Charge

-----------
GEAR
-----------

*ad) You don't use Body Armour becouse of your helmet [Bringer of Rain]

Armour

*ad2) Replacement for Jack, the Axe is higher dps rare axe with Vagan lvl 7 Mod - cause bleeding on hit - crafting cost 2x divine orb
Weapons

*ad3)I'm using 2xRoar flask, ToH is not required
Flasks

Jewels

-----------
GEM SETUP
-----------

Lacerate Setup (Bringer Of Rain)
Lacerate
Multistrike
Added Fire Damage
Increased Area of Effect

CWDT Setup
CWDT
Enfeeble

Mobility Setup
Faster Attacks
Fortify
Leap Slam

Aura Setup
Arctic Armour
Herald of Ash
Hatered

Buff Setup
Vaal Haste
Blood Magic
Blood Rage

Golem
Summon Flame Golem
Blood Magic

-----------
PROGRESS
-----------

Atlas

113/125 Completed [No boost, only self exploration]

Easy Colosseum Double Boss Kill!

Video
T13_Gorge_Double_Boss
Sorry about video quality ;(
Map level: 80
My level: 90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlPYO0kGRJA

Gorge T13 mods:

+ Area has patches of burning ground
+ Area has inhibited by 2 additional rogue exiles
+ Player are cursed with enfeeble
+ Player are cursed with Elemental Weakness
+ Player have 60% less recovery of life, mana and energy shield
+ 80% minions lightning resistance
+ AREA CONTAINS TWO UNIQUE BOSSES

T13_Lair_Boss_Fight_Rigwald

Map level: 80
My level: 90

Rigwald are one of the most powerfull bosses in Path Of Exile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eR9EBsHX8A&feature=youtu.be

Lair T13 mods (Boss Fight):

+ 40% monster physical damage reduction
- 16% maximum player resistance
+ Player are cursed with vulnerability
+ Monster poison on hit

DPSTooltip

Increased_AoE_Buffed

Increased_AoE_Unbuffed

Concetrated_Effect_Buffed

Concetrated_Effect_Unbuffed

Defence

How to do:
BloodMagic+EleRefl_Mods

Blood Magic: Remove your Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour. Your dps will be lower, but you can do it without any problems.

Elemental Reflect - Ye, it hurts too. Not as hard as physical reflect, but this mod can kill you easly. Just remove Hatred, Herald of Ash, and remove gem: Added Fire Damage. Lower dps but you can do this mod without any problems.

-----------
FAQ
-----------

FAQ-read_this_Q&A!!

Q: Are there any options if u dont want to go BoR?
A: I though about Abyssus + Chest of choice (Belly/LC/Carcas ect)

Q: Is it uber atziri/shaper viable?
A: It's very cheap build. When i created this build i tried to do character who can clear map T1-T15 as fast as possible. I earn ~30ex by fast clearing map so i can do any other build right now who can clear all bosses easly. I did't do Shaper yet, but uber atziri can die fast if you know tactics. Be careful on 4-Atziri part, just try to avoid mirror atziri.

Q: Where did you get enough INT?
A: If you don't get it from items, just take +30 int passives. You can get it from jewels -> items -> passives. Example tree with INT: Passive tree with INT nodes

Q: I just wonder how do you get to 42% block chance ?
A: I thought that it was additional flask effect.

Q: Help Krait on cruel for %phy dmg. but krait on cruel gives you attack speed and Oak gives you Phy dmg.? which one is the correct one?
A: My mistake. I helped Krait to increase my %att spd, but you can choose Oak for %phy dmg that gives you more explosion dmg. Do what you want.

Q: Your skill tree takes Blood Magic, but you use aura's utilizing 100 percent of your mana pool. How is this possible? Doesn't using blood magic with auras use your life pool instead?
A: There's no Blood Magic in my skill tree. I'm using Soul Taker to solve my mana. Need Blood Magic GEM for golem and Blood Rage only.

Q: Wouldnt passive Unvewaring Stance be usefull in this build since we have no eva already?
A: I'm trying to equip arm+eva items. It gives me more armor in end-game. +additional armor from flasks

Q: What about non legacy soul taker? Still good idea for the build?
A: I'm playing in Seasonal league. Doesn't matter what kind of Soul Taker you choose, you need flat phys + endless mana from this item :D

Q: Are there any alternatives to using multistrike?
A: There's no alternatives for MS. It gives you a lot of attack speed. You can play with Phys to Light / Added Chaos, but your build will be worst.

Q: Hey man I got instantly bopped by phase 3 Izaro in Uber Lab, any advice on soloing him with this build?
A: Look at Izaro mods. Sometimes he can 1-shot you if mods are strong. Try to equip Roar and knockback/blind (from BoR) him. I killed him solo ~75lv, but i choose easy mods.
"
@_Slabs_:: Hit and move, refresh Fortify on the skeles or just after a big attack. Avoid days with Fonts as those are a real bitch!

'Just know your enemy!' :D

Q: I've got better gear than you and don't have much DPS.
A: Important part of this build is Jewels(!!!!!), level your gems to 20 then increase quality of your gems, buy Roar or double Roar and Taste of Hate (if you got money). Remember about Fortify. Complete all Izaro to get ascendancy points. I get 160k dps with buffs. Flat ~50k dps.

Q: How can you have all 3 auras on and still cast abilities?
A: SOUL TAKER able you to cast melee skills without mana. Only Golem, Vaal Haste and Blood Rage are casted by Blood Magic Support.

Q: I wonder how can you get 9000+ armor by these gears?
A: Flasks:

Nice build fast clear speed and fun :), ty for this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info