[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

level 96, able to go higher
7,333 life
45k dps increased aoe, 55k dps conc effect in hideout

Normal atziri doable but sketchy, haven't tried guardians but easily clear T15 maps
"
Buesketter wrote:
level 96, able to go higher
7,333 life
45k dps increased aoe, 55k dps conc effect in hideout

Normal atziri doable but sketchy, haven't tried guardians but easily clear T15 maps

can you link your passive pls? you really should level conc (get some int on the tree) the dmg will be way higher.
my gear is worse but i am doing about 115k with conc and 80-90k with increased aoe.
got only 6k life because i dont have a legacy BoR
I want a headhunter too :D
just got to level 90.

and i took another path than because i think i get more this way.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQaLCVgKJgthDkMR1RNMFCAV7BfhIOMhYCb4KCoppSyFLlMwdzGeMgk1kjXvOuE67TwFPC1DMUd-SshN404yUEdVqVeXWf5aGl8_X9pgQWNwZFJlTWeAZ5toZWjybEZs2G20bqpvO3Jscql07XTxdqx343gNeu97w3zZffWBQYNfg8yE2YqvivCLT5ARl3mXtJ_fogCmV6gHqW6tja4-r2ywq7Xytz65Hb02vni-p8AawGbBi8GjwzPEFcSCxPbGrs1fz37Tb9P82L3awdun4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8kXz3fcy-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Baldry&characterName=Baldry
Hey guys, I love this build but i'm running into trouble when mapping. I seem to die rather easy and my actual sheet damage is nowhere close to the ones shown in the guide. I feel my gear needs to be improved but it doesn't seem too bad compared to the OP.

Any Advice would be fantastic! :D

Stats
Level 72
3,431 life, 10k armour (60% reduction)
unbuffed dps- 30k inc aoe, 45k conc eff
buffed dps -49k inc aoe, 72k conc eff

GEAR:
Spoiler

PASSIVES:

"
Mencontar2k7 wrote:
Hey guys, I love this build but i'm running into trouble when mapping. I seem to die rather easy and my actual sheet damage is nowhere close to the ones shown in the guide. I feel my gear needs to be improved but it doesn't seem too bad compared to the OP.

Any Advice would be fantastic! :D

Stats
Level 72
3,431 life, 10k armour (60% reduction)
unbuffed dps- 30k inc aoe, 45k conc eff
buffed dps -49k inc aoe, 72k conc eff

GEAR:
Spoiler

PASSIVES:

HI,
your gear is great but what your missing is Gem level/Q bonus and the aoe cluster (with the life nodes) on the top of the tree.

i would go with this tree for now (but you need 1 more level for it) and the next level fill the 5% and 4% life nodes

you need at least 4,5k life to not die to random stuff (i got almost 6k and i am dying to random dangrouse shit :D)

your dmg should be fine for now aftet getting the gems higher or with Q it will be way more.

What flasks your using? and what Jewels? it should be at least something with any(attackspeed|aoe damage|phys damage) and 6% life
Last edited by Baldry on Mar 21, 2017, 5:24:33 PM
I'm lvl 88 now following your softcore build, I'm on 34% block chance and I dont know how yours is higher, I think I'm being blind and I'll feel stupid once someone tells me
Having a really hard time to get past normal Izaro. I am level 50 at cruel act 3. How do you guys get past his third encounter.

The first two are no problem, but the last he always one shots me.

Spoiler

Last edited by BIFKing on Mar 26, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
is it better to dump Jack the axe and get Rigwald's Savagery?
For anyone wanting to drop Jack the Axe, I got through t13 maps with out much trouble using it. If you want to drop it to upgrade I suggest a rare axe with some kind of life leech or life on hit mod. Pumped my DPS up by about 3k (Inc Area) with a 10c rare axe.
is this guide dead?
Hey! First of all i love the build enjoy it alot! My gear:

Spoiler

I have an question, some one recommanded the weapon:

Its Rigwald's Savagery Royal Axe i dont know how i link this propperly :( sorry.

Is it better to replace it with the Jack axe?

Kind regards. :)
Last edited by Wasmand on Mar 29, 2017, 4:49:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info