[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
anvilgod wrote:
"
NavvyJax wrote:
Hi. im wondering when or how to use that 3 buffs or what to do to have mana for leap slam and atacks

After you get soul taker, you no longer need mana for leap slam and attacks

second line from bottom in item stats

Yes you can,but need to equip one more gem. The one that uses live instead of mana. (Blood Magic)

You can then use all three gems Hatred,Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash.

Once they activated take them off your list. Also add other gems you have equipped Flame Golem.

I run like this till i die. The you need to start process again. Get those three gems back and activate.

And replace with once you need.
Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 13, 2017, 1:55:49 AM
guys,

How does Cleave and Lacerate compare? Which one can clear content better?

Cleave seems to have higher DPS number to me, but it lacks AOE?

Thanks,
one question: how "Versatile Combatant" exactly works?? becouse i dont have any %block spell in my items? or nods? will I be immune to everyspell?
Would rigwalds savagery be a good upgrade from jack the axe?
Hi. Currently I am using your build and I highly enjoy it but I have one question that bothers me. Would it be worth to get Haemophilia for like 1 alch instead of rare gloves? I believe the damage caused to bleeding targets stacks with the gladiator nodes and I am not sure if it is an increase at the expense of survivability or not?
Trying to justify trading for a Legacy Voidheart for the 100% Poison + Bleed and using a higher DPS axe than a Jack. Has anyone tried this yet? I don't want to make the investment into a Voidheart if it isn't going to really make much of a difference.
do it t15 maps? if not, what needs for do it
Is a 6L an upgrade from BoR?
"
Is a 6L an upgrade from BoR?

If you have an axe with better damage than Jack with the Vagan bleed mod then yes it would be an upgrade, personally i would go with Belly as a 6L
"
do it t15 maps? if not, what needs for do it

Yes I've been doing T15 and guardians with no issues use your totem to divert some damage and jump around a lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info