Question

hats the point of the : An unexpected disconnection occured . error ??? Is it made to make fun of players or you just cant handle to have too many played on one server ?? If thats so , you should consider to fix the servers and rebalance connection between servers . It usually falls in the most unexpected time , like now i was almost at very end of ascention that i am trying to make like three days straight and BOOM it fall with that dumb error. its just cruel and if you laugh at this , its STUPID if you ask me.
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 2:30:23 AM
It's not the servers
More often than not it's an instance crash.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Head over to the tech-support forum and try to give them useful information about YOUR problem. It's not their problem, but they'll help you (if you are able to be helped) figure out what is going wrong.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
It's not the servers
More often than not it's an instance crash.

And where are instances located? Do you realize what you wrote?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's not their problem

Could be not, could be theirs, the latter is the case most of the times.

Currently there's high frequency of errors, disconnects, game crashes, instance crashes, rollbacks, latency issues. Been like this since the last two big patches + the "performance improvements". Also specifically instance crashes and rollbacks aren't new.
GGG got some server/connection issues and it's well known by anyone playing the game. Hoping for improvements.
Of course a part of the crashes are player related as well.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 26, 2016, 9:38:51 AM
I guess the server problems must only affect some datacenters then. I've had hardly any issues in this league aside from the launch trouble. I play on EU servers.
Ok this seems little pointless to me . Nobody helped me even a bit , you all just throwing in same thing perpetually without any change of words what so ever . With this it goes nowhere . I guess thats not my problem at all if the game isnt balanced and crashes during inportant phases of progressing. Bare this in mind please . If the game crashes its barelly my fault.
"
Bobsn89 wrote:
Ok this seems little pointless to me . Nobody helped me even a bit , you all just throwing in same thing perpetually without any change of words what so ever . With this it goes nowhere . I guess thats not my problem at all if the game isnt balanced and crashes during inportant phases of progressing. Bare this in mind please . If the game crashes its barelly my fault.

If you want help, you need to be in tech support. Besides, you weren't even asking for help, just complaining about the game and the servers. Which kind of help do you expect then? A reassuring pat on the back and the message that it's all out of your control?
You've provided no useful information to help you with. Like so many others you just assume the problem cannot possibly be at your end and blame the servers. Of course you get the standard replies. Refer to this handy guide to get started.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info